NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

Kirk "Perfect Rating" Cousins was impressive today. I mean when my 8 year old nephew faced the Saints D, he could only manage a 95 Passer Rating. But that's the difference between a professional QB and a 2nd grader. 

Kirk "Perfect Rating" Cousins was impressive today. I mean when my 8 year old nephew faced the Saints D, he could only manage a 95 Passer Rating. But that's the difference between a professional QB and a 2nd grader. 

A 95? You better get that kid to work as a safety. No way he makes it as a Pop Warner starter with that kind of performance on tape.

So Manning might be the worst QB in the league... I'm just sayin'.

A 95? You better get that kid to work as a safety. No way he makes it as a Pop Warner starter with that kind of performance on tape.

So Manning might be the worst QB in the league... I'm just sayin'.

I'm confident he can at least be Tom Brady's backup 13 years from now. 

ETA: In fairness, Manning is injured. Has a foot injury and now apparently a rib injury of some kind. But considering how bad healthy Manning was this season...yeah, injured Manning is bottom of the barrel. Need to get Osweiler in and get him some as much rest as it takes, stat. 

3 picks. Oh man, does Kubiak have what it takes to bench a dude in the same game he breaks the all-time yardage record?

May be during the break. He (ETA: Peyton) was in the injury report and everyone will pretend it was just that...He is fucking terrible and should not be playing.

Also, Coughlin, Elisha and the Giants still seem to have the Pat's number.

It's barely worth showing up to the stadium for Eli Manning unless he's facing the greatest QB of all time and the unstoppable Patriots team du jour. 

It kind of makes sense. Belichick is the master of taking away the thing you are good at and targeting the thing you are bad at. The Giants aren't good at anything. CHECKMATE, Belichick.

100%. When you have a head coach on the absolute cutting edge of football strategy and can virtually read the opposing QB's thoughts, the obvious counter is a 97 year old head coach breaking out strategies he learned as OC of the Potsville Maroons and the Forrest Gump of QBs.

Archived