will khal jaqho support dany ?

ser gerold

I don't see why he or his people have to follow her. They may be scare of her dragon, who can easily be killed, and support her because they are afraid but in my book tha doesn't mean anything.

I think the dothraki will support her because they worship riders and strength and who is more powerful than someone riding a dragon? It seems straight forward to me. 

I think the dothraki will support her because they worship riders and strength and who is more powerful than someone riding a dragon? It seems straight forward to me. 

Horse male riders, afair we have never heard them to follow a female dragon rider.

[star wars episode 7 spoiler deleted]

Horse male riders, afair we have never heard them to follow a female dragon rider.

NNNNNNOOOOOOO :crying::crying::crying:she still exists in our hearts. [Star Wars Episode 7 spoiler deleted]

I think exceptions will be made for female dragon riders but she may need to pass some trial or prove her strength before that occurs

[star wars spoiler deleted]  

Also I was disappointed at the end of the EU at first but I think it is much better for the movies if that is the case, hopefully they decide to borrow some of its better elements in the future

I think exceptions will be made for female dragon riders but she may need to pass some trial or prove her strength before that occurs

Also I was disappointed at the end of the EU at first but I think it is much better for the movies if that is the case, hopefully they decide to borrow some of its better elements in the future

I believe that her gender will be a big no no for the Dothraki and let's not forget that dragons can be killed. After all she has no blood connection to the Dothraki either and even if they follow her that would be another huge disadvantage for her cause in Westeros.

I loved EU I am a fan of those books and comics. By certain someone's mother I mean

Drogon will eat him then Dany will get support

Or they will take Dany back to the Dosh Khaleen and she will do something there to earn Dothraki support, probably ride / control Drogon

Or the Dothraki will kill the dragon with arrows from their bows. A shot through the eye. Her final chapter is a bit vague.

NNNNNNOOOOOOO :crying::crying::crying:she still exists in our hearts. Also I keep my hopes that *someone* is Luke's son, so she will he somehow *alive*.

Dany's bloodriders had no problem following a woman who walked out of a pyre unburnt with three baby dragons. Why would others object to following a woman who can ride an adolescent dragon?

I think (hope?) she'll end up leading the Khalasar back to Mereen to destroy the siege like a boss.

Dany's bloodriders had no problem following a woman who walked out of a pyre unburnt with three baby dragons. Why would others object to following a woman who can ride an adolescent dragon?

I think (hope?) she'll end up leading the Khalasar back to Mereen to destroy the siege like a boss.

Some of them not all of them. Also as I have said before and as we have already see dragons can be killed. Tho I don't believe that the only dragon she currenty has will die by a Dothraki.

Some of them not all of them. Also as I have said before and as we have already see dragons can be killed. Tho I don't believe that the only dragon she currenty has will die by a Dothraki.

I'm pretty sure every Dothraki that was present to see her walk out of the funeral pyre with dragons followed her. Before the she walked into the funeral pyre Jhogo, Aggo, and Rakharo all refused to be her bloodriders because she was a woman. But once she came out of the pyre they all readily agreed because they saw her power and the Dothraki follow power. I think the Dothraki live under the assumption that women cannot be powerful so they can't follow one. However, once Dany proved her power they followed her without hesitation and no longer issue with her being a woman. I think the same thing will happen with jaqho's khalasar. Once she proves her power (riding a dragon) there will be no issue with her being a woman. Although I don't think Jaqho will survive, but the rest of the khalasar will follow her. What's more powerful than riding a dragon? I don't think dragons being able to be killed is particularly relevant. It's not said that the Dothraki follow the invincible, just the powerful. I guess if she loses her dragon she may lose her power, but I don't think that's going to happen. And it's not dragons are easy to kill.

After seeing how many dragons were killed my men in tPatQ I disagree.

I haven't read it, but I'm assuming you're talking about the Dragonpit. These were dragons that were enclosed and chained up. Try to kill a dragon that has ability to fly off and attack from above. These were also 5 dragons compared to however many dragons lived before they all died out. If dragons were that easy to kill Aegon's Conquest doesn't happen and Valyrians are not all powerful before the Doom. I guess I think about it this way. From all the dragons we know the Valyrians had before the Doom and all the dragons the Targs had I can think of 6 that were just killed by humans firing arrows at them. The 5 in Dragonpit and the one that died in Dorne during the Conquest. That's 6 (only one of which that could completely defend itself at the time of its death) out of hundreds or thousands.  That percentage makes it possible not easy. If there are any other dragons who were just killed by humans not during a battle let me know. Like I said I haven't read that novella so there may be others. I know about the Dragonpit because of the World Book. So those were the 6 I knew off the top of my head.

Or the Dothraki will kill the dragon with arrows from their bows. A shot through the eye. Her final chapter is a bit vague.

It would have to be. It's mentioned in that chapter that Drogon's scales had hardened by that point, and I'm not sure Dothraki are aware that the eyes are the only vulnerable part, so I'm pretty sure he won't be killed so soon.

Archived