Crazy Theories you really like

Last Villain

Jon is going to eat Jojen.  He is going to warg Ghost as he dies, and he is going to be drawn to Bloodraven's cave.  By the time he gets there he will be literally starving.  He will fall into the cave through the sinkhole mentioned  and come across a sick boy who seems to be expecting him, who offers himself as a sacrifice to him.

This is why Meera was so afraid when they encountered Shaggydog and Summer, she knew Jojen saw in his greendreams that he would be eaten by a direwolf, but Jojen was unafraid because he knew it would be a white one.

I love Quentyn, so I'm strongly supporting the "Quentyn is alive theory", and don't see it as completely crackpot. There are some pretty good threads about with with very compelling evidence.

I also believe in Jojen paste, that whole chapter was just so spooky and dark, something horrible was going on. And I also believe that Bloodraven is bad news, don't think he would have any problem making Bran eat Jojen.

I really wish Jon was Ned's son, but I haven't found a believable theory yet, but I'm gonna keep a little spark of hope alive.

And I think Jeyne is pregnant with Robb's child and she escaped with the blackfish. They girl Jaime meets is Jeyne's younger sister. 

On 1/21/2016 at 6:29 PM, bloodofthedragon1995 said:

oh And Varys is a merman^_^

Varys is a Myr man. He sold his body, so he could have been a Myr maid as well.

Edit: *was a man. The Myrmaid theory still stands. 

On 1/20/2016 at 11:03 AM, LiveFirstDieLater said:

Well actually the timeline is about perfect if Lyanna ran off when she was pregnant, had a kid and got pregnant again... She was at the ToJ for over a year. Making Jon about 9 months older than Dany. As for the storm, didn't you ever ask where the ship came from that they escaped on if the storm destroyed the whole fleet?

That would actually help explain why Rhaegar would help Lyanna.  A desperate, pregnant girl, determined to have her baby. 

The similarities between the Sword descriptions, the whole tent turning cold and the candles going out, and the information that the armor of the Others can make them look like shadows, somehow got me convinced that Renly wasn´t murderd by Melisandre and Stannis after all, but by an Other.

I have no idea how this Other should have passed the wall and why he would kill Renly of all people, but it is stucking in my head and when you believe in it, there are really a lot of evidences.

The Others build the Wall is also one of my favorite theories, so maybe they can pass the Wall at all times and are just a very defensive people.

I also like to believe that Loras was never injured on Dragonstone, but that he just went there and took all the Reach men with him, which of course all wanted to defend their homeland, not spending months of conquering a barren island for a mad queen. Now Loras, the Reach men, who supposedly died in the conquering of Dragonstone and the Redwyn Fleet are on their way to the Reach to defend it against the Ironborn (And it was all Olennas Plan)

I also like that theory, because I would like to see Loras as the valonquar.

Yes, I am tinfoil.

1 hour ago, Stag Queen said:

The similarities between the Sword descriptions, the whole tent turning cold and the candles going out, and the information that the armor of the Others can make them look like shadows, somehow got me convinced that Renly wasn´t murderd by Melisandre and Stannis after all, but by an Other.

I have no idea how this Other should have passed the wall and why he would kill Renly of all people, but it is stucking in my head and when you believe in it, there are really a lot of evidences.

Nice pick up. It is awesome o_O

3 hours ago, Stag Queen said:

The Others build the Wall is also one of my favorite theories, so maybe they can pass the Wall at all times and are just a very defensive people.

I also like to believe that Loras was never injured on Dragonstone, but that he just went there and took all the Reach men with him, which of course all wanted to defend their homeland, not spending months of conquering a barren island for a mad queen. Now Loras, the Reach men, who supposedly died in the conquering of Dragonstone and the Redwyn Fleet are on their way to the Reach to defend it against the Ironborn (And it was all Olennas Plan)

I also like that theory, because I would like to see Loras as the valonquar.

Yes, I am tinfoil.

It makes me think that the Others may be affiliated with R'hilor.  I know it seems like they would be the opposite, but consider Melisandre's speech about shadow babies - you must have light, for there to be shadows.  A shadow, an absence of light, can be a servitor of the god of light.  If R'hilor is associated with not just light but heat, what is an Other but a heat shadow?

2 hours ago, PrinceThatWasPromised said:

I'm a big time fan of Ashara Dayne being the mother of Meera and Jojen, as well as being alive still in the Neck.. I think Arthur is a bit of a stretch, but I'd be hyped. 

I'm warming to the idea that Arthur is alive. I think we'll see a Sword of the Morning, but Edric is too young, Darkstar is too malevolent, anyone else from the Dayne family would be introduced really late, and I'm not sure distant Dayne relatives (such as Jon, Dany, Brienne) would count.

dunno if they are crazy but...........

Jojen's paste. my jaw dropped to the floor when i learn about it. while reading it, i could sense it had something odd about the scene but i didnt saw it until i came here.

the theory that euron abused aeron when they were younger. no that i actually like the theory but it fits euron's character perfectly. 

gay blackfish. i think it fits the character's story.

shiera = quaithe. i dig it

Archived