Ramsay's Gift

Lets talk about the title, Oathbreaker could be multiple people, just like HOME Episode, Bran Stark says Home, Theon Says he is going home

So I think Oathbreaker also will be multiple people. Umbers giving away Rickon Stark, Jon Snow deciding to meddle with Westeros affairs, breaking his Oath to nightswatch.and I think (sadly) that Poor Dear Rickon is going to get Ramsay treatment to setup prelude for the Battle of the Bastards.

It seems likely that Rickon will be delivered to Ramsay. I wonder if instead of simply torturing him Ramsay will try to tutor him and Rickon will take a part of Little Walder's role. I always thought that Shaggy dog being black had a symbolical meaning and in the books Rickon became friend with Freys.

This all said Ramsay has no loyalty so he could still kill Rickon once it suits him.

1 minute ago, lordstewie said:

Viewing the episode trailer I thought that the gift can be a false "Rickon" instead that a false "Arya" or a new wife for Ramsay maybe Jeyne?

it would be plausible ...

Ramsay can't marry anybody (nor would he want to; he needs his wife's status).

8 minutes ago, lordstewie said:

Viewing the episode trailer I thought that the gift can be a false "Rickon" instead that a false "Arya" or a new wife for Ramsay maybe Jeyne?

it would be plausible ...

It's too light-hearted to be true for GoT standards.

It's Rickon.

Theon just get out of there and we know from spoiler he's heading elsewhere. Edmure, Blackfish, Roselyn none of them makes sense as they are in Riverlands. Stannis would be a worthless gift at this point with no strategic value unlike Rickon who is a Stark. Last time show mentioned Rickon or have been seen was on the way to Last Hearth to Umbers. Umbers now with a gift to Ramsay. Who or what could it be?. Of course Rickon. Even in the trailer Ramsey with his sinister voice said "do you like to play a game little man" or something to that context. Art Parkinson is not little anymore, he's grown but since Myrcella was brought back and killed, I could see same fate for Rickon and he's less important Stark. comparing to others. Sansa, Arya, Bran, Jon or even Robb. We're approching War of the dawn.

I don't think it's Rickon because I believe that the whole Davos to "White Harbor and then Skagos" has been streamlined to just being Davos to Bear Island. After Stannis' answer from there earlier it seemed they still knew there was a Stark to be King which hints at them having Rickon. Personally, I think it's fealty... er... feigned fealty. We shall see.

Yeah, it is Rickon for sure, and not only him. Osha and Shaggydog will be brought to Winterfell as well.

Storywise in the show I think Umbers betrayed Starks for Jon's actions: he allowed wildlings through the gates and gave them land in the Gift, which is next to Last Hearth. Historically, Umbers hated wildlings just like Night's Watch, so it might be a potential danger to Smalljon.

I think Tormund and Smalljon duel is inevitable in the Battle of the Bastards, but we shall see.

5 minutes ago, Scorpion92 said:

Yeah, it is Rickon for sure, and not only him. Osha and Shaggydog will be brought to Winterfell as well.

Storywise in the show I think Umbers betrayed Starks for Jon's actions: he allowed wildlings through the gates and gave them land in the Gift, which is next to Last Hearth. Historically, Umbers hated wildlings just like Night's Watch, so it might be a potential danger to Smalljon.

I think Tormund and Smalljon duel is inevitable in the Battle of the Bastards, but we shall see.

But Jon is part of neutral Night's Watch, not a Stark. Why to take revenge on Rickon for it?

Tormund vs Smalljon or even Harald Karstark is inevitable. Besides Jon and Ramsay duel.

When they showed in the trailer Boltons and their allies waiting for them, 6 crosses burned, not two people speculatd about. All known characters. Davos, Mel, Tormund are safe as Mel will always be wth Jon, Tormund too and Davos was seen there too at the battle.

Well, all the ammunition meant for the Pink Letter is not there anymore in the show. Ramsay needs to provoke Jon Snow on giving up his Lord Commander's post and march on to Winterfell. He finding Rickkon seems the best way to draft the pink letter in the show. That is what will lead Snow to Winterfell.

I think it has to be Rickon too. I don't know what pretext they will come up with for handing him over, but it doesn't make sense for it to be anyone else. As others have posted above, there needs to be a reason to bring Jon south. I think Davos will still do his recruiting bit, but for Jon instead of Stannis. I hope we get some of the Northern Conspiracy, but I'm not holding my breath.  

3 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

But Jon is part of neutral Night's Watch, not a Stark. Why to take revenge on Rickon for it?

Tormund vs Smalljon or even Harald Karstark is inevitable. Besides Jon and Ramsay duel.

When they showed in the trailer Boltons and their allies waiting for them, 6 crosses burned, not two people speculatd about. All known characters. Davos, Mel, Tormund are safe as Mel will always be wth Jon, Tormund too and Davos was seen there too at the battle.

Well, Smalljon Umber will not care about Night's Watch neutrality or anything like that. He knows one truth: massive numbers of his historic enemies just migrated to the lands close to his, and Jon is responsible for that. His main motivation is probably to kill all the wildlings who are allied with Jon, and allying himself with Ramsay and Harald might do that. The only way to drag them to the south for slaughter is to provoke Jon to march on Winterfell. Pink Letter and Rickon are perfect for that.

And yes, I agree that Mel, Davos and Tormund are relatively safe in the Battle of the Bastards.

On another thought, I think Smalljon Umber will be killed by Wun Wun... Umber men probably will try to trap or chain the giant like on their sigil, but Wun Wun will break free and wreak some shit up. Oh boy, I wish it will go this way.

Harald Karstark will probably get killed by Jon himself to mirror Robb executing Rickard Karstark. The way I see Jon killing Ramsay though will probably involve warging Ghost (if it will be revealed later that Jon was actually inside the wolf all this time and he discovered his warging ability) given Ramsay's affiliation with dogs and how they attack his victims. We know that Littlefinger in that Winterfell scene, so I am not sure if dies this season, but I hope he gets thrown to the chopping block as well.

But this is D&D, so they will probably do it some other way.

1 hour ago, Scorpion92 said:

Well, Smalljon Umber will not care about Night's Watch neutrality or anything like that. He knows one truth: massive numbers of his historic enemies just migrated to the lands close to his, and Jon is responsible for that. His main motivation is probably to kill all the wildlings who are allied with Jon, and allying himself with Ramsay and Harald might do that. The only way to drag them to the south for slaughter is to provoke Jon to march on Winterfell. Pink Letter and Rickon are perfect for that.

And yes, I agree that Mel, Davos and Tormund are relatively safe in the Battle of the Bastards.

On another thought, I think Smalljon Umber will be killed by Wun Wun... Umber men probably will try to trap or chain the giant like on their sigil, but Wun Wun will break free and wreak some shit up. Oh boy, I wish it will go this way.

Harald Karstark will probably get killed by Jon himself to mirror Robb executing Rickard Karstark. The way I see Jon killing Ramsay though will probably involve warging Ghost (if it will be revealed later that Jon was actually inside the wolf all this time and he discovered his warging ability) given Ramsay's affiliation with dogs and how they attack his victims. We know that Littlefinger in that Winterfell scene, so I am not sure if dies this season, but I hope he gets thrown to the chopping block as well.

But this is D&D, so they will probably do it some other way.

Good point.

I would love it if Lady Mormont warged Theon's manhood and raped Ramsay with it, but this is D&D so they will probably do it some other way.   

:D

Archived