Possible deaths of this episode

Marada78

Loras unlike Rickon Is while a Broken is a fully grown man and will attempt to go out figiting Mace and the Faith Millitant and the Kingsgaurd (Boros, Arys, Osmund) are all Killed Almost intantly Loras lingers on and Dies in Margerys arms Whispering Renly Margrery Sobs abit and then is Rescued by............GENDRY who Carries her off to safety. Tyrion somehowuses Littlefingers teleporter intime for Tommens sucicde.

Dickon also has a Relitve role a more Likakeable then His Appreance and Actuly takes part in atttept to evacuate the Lords and Ladys and Bearly Escapes Randall Tarly is also Killed he tells Dickon to Kill Samwell and Dies in Dickons arms. He also tries to Compfort lLoras and Primisies to Teach him two fight a sword again and Offers to Teach Tommen aswell. Dickon has a realy cool line in season 7 He Rallies an army with ends in "LETS KICK THERE ARESES"  and its an amry of WHITE WALKERS offcourse he probalbly donset ralises that a Probably thinks there Thenns or something

O yeah btw With Genry has quite a LOng storyline that will make people WQonder why it was Episode 10, Gendry is Greyjoys prisoner when Euron travels to Old Town Dickon arrives sent by his Father to look for his Sword and he makes an Arangement with Eiuron a Few Pu downs remisicent of Small jon and Rmasey he Takes Gendry and he next aprears in the Trial.

23 minutes ago, XIIIsnow said:

KL: Complete annihilation - Cersei kills them all - wildfire in combination with UnGregor. Not sure how Thomen would die, but i can see special treatment for Septa Unela and Margery. And I can see the death of Mad King all over again - Cersei tries to pull "burn them all" on KL, but Jamie stops her and they both die :) UnGregor MUST be killed by Hound - otherwise the universe will collapse... Varys kills Kevan and Pycelle in the books but not sure for the show...I can see the whole Sept of Baelor burning with people locked inside...

WF: Thormund or Davos will die - as GRRM said : we cant have a happyending for all...Not sure for Melisandre, I think she will pull jer glamour off and die by her own hand (the necklace is maybe the source of life and she cant leave without it for long...IDK)

MR: Safe for now, it would be cool seeing Tirion mounting a Dragon :)

RL: Walder Frey needs to die, and those two pricks of his nephews or cousins...The whole house of Frey will finish similar to Boltons...I wouldn't be surprised that Jamie pulls the RW on Freys ...Edmure will probably leave...to continue being annoying...

As a bonus death...I would like to see Mace Tyrel and Randyl Tarly dead :) 

They are either Walders children or grandchildren. Not cousins or nephews. In the book story line Walder had an older sister but she's most likely dead.

Zero chance Jamie dies I am surprised to read all these suggestions that he will. 

I think Karstark is dead for sure if not already. I think Tommen is a goner but not before finding out Marg is preggers. Kevan is dead by Varys. Daario perhaps but I'd lean more towards Grey Worm as the relationship with Dany is less important in the books/shows.

Expected Deaths

• Autumn
  • Daario Naharis
  • Dogs of Ramsey poisoned by Ramsey's foul carcass
  • Dolorous Edd
  • Walder Frey
  • Black Walder Frey
  • Hothar Frey
  • Tormund Giantsbane
  • Kevan Lannister
  • King Tommen gives King's Landing its name and Bran goes back in time to Make It So
  • Lancel Lannister
  • Littlefinger 
  • Podrick Payne
  • Brienne of Tarth
  • Grandmaester Pycelle
  • Mace Tyrell
  • Lyanna Stark
  • Septa Unella
  • The High Septon
  • Sept of Baelor
  • The Faith Militant
  • The Mystery of Jon's Parents
  • The Red Keep
  • The Night's Watch
  • The Wall
  • Wun-Wun's intestinal parasites

Deaths Not Expected

• The Night King
  • The Three Heads of the Dragon: Drogon, Rhaegal, Viserys
  • The Other Three Heads of the Dragon: Jon, Dany, and Tyrion
  • Arya Stark
  • Sansa Stark
  • Bran Stark
  • Benjen Stark
  • Catelyn Stark
  • Brynden Tully
  • Winterfell

If the fire theory is true I don't see how anyone can survive in KL, so my ranking is:

1-Tommen

2-Margery/Loras/Mace

3-The High Sparrow and his flock

4-Kevan Lannister/Grand Maester Pycelle

I won't be surprise if Cersei escape to Casterly Rock

In The North

It will be tension between Davos and Melissandre but the blood won't reach the river.

Essos: Everybody is save there

In the Riverlands, well I don't not if its possible but maybe the Brotherhood Without Banner + The Hound will take care of The Freys and Jaime. In the books the BWB has Jaime and is killing some Freys, so who knows.

I think there's not the burning of the KL this season. It looks like it will be the same ending as in the last book. So:

Spoiler

Pycelle and Kevan killed by Varis.

They could go a bit further and add to the list: Walder Frey, Unella, Lancel, Benjen, Davos and for example Beric Donderion. 

If even this list is to be approximate regarding at least the number of deaths if not the exact names, then it will be a great episode and full of killing because it would have to play in three different places and at least during the 3 different scenes, more probable 4, 5 or 6 alternately. So what, every scene someone dies in different place is not enough? :-)

If it is going to be some epic event like the Burning of KL, or even the Wall Fall, that would be awsome to see ofc, but I just think D&D aren't in that mood yet.

Wild fire from the earlier cinematics may be a vision or a dream or actually a real-time thing. If it is the last gr8, but how big would be consequences I'm not sure. 

For those that consider Jamie will die this episode consider that the actor has his contract renegotiated for season 7 and season 8. Alongside with Cersei actress, Jon and Danerys, Tyrion. Each at 500k pounds per episode. So don't get any hopes high that Cercei or Jamie will die. They are safe at least for 1 episode.

Most of your lists contain no Stark or another character that is popular with the audience, I wonder why! GRRM has shown before, that he likes to slaughter popular figures (never forget the red wedding)! Don't you think its likely that one or two out of Brienne, Jaime, Sansa, Davos and Thormund will die? I mean they can't kill Arya after the mess they did with her story, to kill Jon would be really strange as well as Bran. Tyrion is too entertaining, as well as Varys and Littlefinger, who are too important.

I think Sweet Robin could easily die of an overdose of poppy milk, it would bring Littlefinger into serious trouble!

15 hours ago, Lord Freddy Blackfyre said:

At least that Arya has the same travel agent than Littlefinger I doubt she will be at the Twins.

When Theon makes it from the Iron Isles to Mereen in two episodes while taking a break to "f**k the t*ts off" whores along the way, then the hop from Braavos to the Twins isn't unrealistic.

My money is on Tommen, Marg, HS, most if not all of the KG, Pycell, Kevan (both Vary), many other less relevant characters in KL, and Sansa in the north, killed by Littlefinger, since Jon will get control of the north, and Sansa would then be dangerous, since she knows too much about his plans and previous actions.  That would also fit with her cruel streak - she will slip into the role of LSH.

I think Varys is going to directly do what he did in the books.  That's his secret mission.  I fully expect King's Landing to be the heaviest hit.  Cersei and the Mountain essentially being the last men standing, maybe Qyburn along with them.  Cersei takes the crown as a usurper and meets her fate next season at the hands of a distraught little brother, mad that she inadvertently killed Tommen.

2 minutes ago, BulletTooth_Tony said:

I think Varys is going to directly do what he did in the books.  That's his secret mission.  I fully expect King's Landing to be the heaviest hit.  Cersei and the Mountain essentially being the last men standing, maybe Qyburn along with them.  Cersei takes the crown as a usurper and meets her fate next season at the hands of a distraught little brother, mad that she inadvertently killed Tommen.

nope, Varys is going to

Spoiler

Dorne, to meet with Sand Snakes and Olenna

17 hours ago, ilikethesebooks said:

Zero chance Jamie dies I am surprised to read all these suggestions that he will. 

I think Karstark is dead for sure if not already. I think Tommen is a goner but not before finding out Marg is preggers. Kevan is dead by Varys. Daario perhaps but I'd lean more towards Grey Worm as the relationship with Dany is less important in the books/shows.

I keep hoping that they will replace Varys with Qyburn for KL action while sending Varys to Dorne. That would be at least far more surprising. Or instead of just killing off Kevan and Pycelle, add Qyburn hit to that, because from what I can see Qyburn betrayal or death would hit Cersei far harder than Pycelle (who is openly antagonistic to her now) or Kevan.

Archived