Game of Thrones 18th Birthday Ideas

Daenerys Clegane

Hello, this is my first time posting so I do apologise if I have done something wrong or posted in the wrong topic area (please let me know so I can correct it).

In a few months time I'm going to be hosting a party based off A Song of Ice and Fire books and also the television series as that is what most of my guests will be familiar with. Unfortunately Western Australia doesn't provide much in terms of castles and jousting so I'm not quite sure what to do. Therefore I'm struggling to think of ideas for entertainment and just general components (pinterest can only provide some inspiration in terms of decoration and food) so I wanted to ask if anyone else who is much more creative than me has any ideas before my birthday bash turns into a red wedding?

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

three words:

fat

pink

cupcakes

there is in fact a large market for phallic confections, apparently.

you could do it as a tournament melee, where all the guests beat the fuck outta each other, winner gets to designate queen of love & beauty.

but if you're gonna do that, might as well just set up a thunderdome, as that would be so much fucking better.

Archived