College Basketball - The Offseason

RedEyedGhost

[quote name='Gold Storm' post='1728818' date='Mar 21 2009, 18.18']He still looks hurt though, I would not put him in unless he is needed.[/quote]

Yeah he came out and they put some ice (?) on his foot. If UNC can keep their lead I would just leave him out for the rest of the game.

[quote name='Triskele' post='1728839' date='Mar 22 2009, 00.46']I think they can win the game without him. He clearly needs the rest. Pull him and then only play him later if you absolutely must.

If Washington can't get back and beat Purdue I will take the first major blow to my bracket. I have them in the 8. Purdue's D looked pretty ferocious in the first half.[/quote]
Well, I personally am hoping Washington doesn't.

What's up with Michigan and Oklahoma? A 1 point game at halftime?

ETA: Holy Jesus LSU came out of halftime hot. Go UNC!

Some great games going on right now.

Washington losing will kill my bracket... dead. They're getting it close again though.

UNC-LSU has been surprisingly good. Tyler Hansbrough's optometrist should feel ashamed, because I've never seen somebody that has their contact lenses fall out like his do. I would be deeply embarrassed if he were my patient.

Michigan is currently dieing by the 3. Vintage Beilein.

UNC's got this one wrapped up. And according to Clark Kellog Lawson is the best pg in college basketball, Wayne Ellington is the sg, we know Tyler is better than Karl Malone...

How can they possibly lose in the tournament? Why even bother playing the rest of the games? Didn't we go through this junk at the beginning of the season?

[quote name='Mudguard' post='1728875' date='Mar 21 2009, 17.30']I like how one of the Washington players is named Isaiah Thomas. He's not related to the former NBA player is he?[/quote]

no

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1728888' date='Mar 22 2009, 01.49']WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF..DAMN YOU WASHINGTON!![/quote]

[quote name='Gold Storm' post='1728890' date='Mar 22 2009, 01.52']Washington had it, :uhoh: #$@$%!@^%#!$!#$!$%#[/quote]

I take it Purdue won? I'm watching on-line there's apparently quite a delay. 6.6 secs left here right now.

YES! Purdue wins!

They both played a great game. Good comeback try by WA but not enough.

[quote name='Triskele' post='1728902' date='Mar 21 2009, 19.18']Isaiah Thomas, while not related to Zeke, is supposedly is named as such because his father lost a bet. I'm not kidding.[/quote]
That's pretty awesome. He had a very good game, especially for a freshman, so he's living up to the name.

Bull#%^!!! How the #%^@ do the refs not look to the bench after a score like that? Do they not know that the coach is going to be calling timeout?

McDonald got screwed twice there. He should have been given a timeout right after Pettigrew(local boy... watched him play church ball) scored [i]and[/i] he should have been given one before his team inbounded with .9 to play.

Ridiculous.

[quote name='Rhom' post='1729036' date='Mar 21 2009, 22.56']Bull#%^!!! How the #%^@ do the refs not look to the bench after a score like that? Do they not know that the coach is going to be calling timeout?

McDonald got screwed twice there. He should have been given a timeout right after Pettigrew(local boy... watched him play church ball) scored [i]and[/i] he should have been given one before his team inbounded with .9 to play.

Ridiculous.[/quote]

Yeah I was surprised that there weren't any timeouts called in that span. Maybe they didn't have any left? It all happened so fast..

Archived