Confessions....Say What v2!

I don't think Sansa will ever be on LF level in scheming, doesn't mean that she can't simply push him out of the moondoor to win.

I hate Strong Belwas as character.

I think that Daario is more intelligent and three dimensional than most readers think, the problem is that we see him mostly trough Dany's POV. It's possible that the situation is same with Darkstar and Arianne. Imagine we knew Loras only trough AGOT Sansa's POV.

When Jaime pushed Bran from the top of that tower...I though he was pretty awsome

That reminds me: when Bran was pushed from the tower I thought that was the beginning of the many unexpected and sudden deaths I'd been warned about, I was disappointed that it wasn't. Not because I have anything against Bran, but after being repeatedly warned that characters would die suddenly I was disappointed the first character to appear to die didn't.

Every time Daenerys started her "I'm Daenerys Stormborn, the Queen of this and that and blah blah blah" I wanted to pull my hair out in frustration. In GoT I really liked her, but now I find her quite annoying.

And the show Daenerys doesn't help with this at all with her constant threatening ("I will take this and that with fire and blood because everything in this world is mine and whoever stand against me will die because I said so"). Ugh.

Since ASOS I have not been able to consistently read AFFC OR ADWD, I finished AGOT, ACOK, and ASOS in about 2 months, AFFC took about 2 Months, ADWD is going on 4.

Nothing in the books interests me anymore with all the new uninteresting characters.

with the exception of Reek, (The reek chapters are amazing)

I was about to post the same thing, except that I rolled through AFFC and really liked it, but ADWD is killing me. There's just too much Essos, too little of my favorite characters. I am going through it so slowly. I need more Jaime/Brienne/Arya/Sansa/King's Landing. I do like the sort of gothic horror tone though. I also must confess that I plan to skip/skim Cercei's chapters and read the wiki summaries, I just can't deal with that storyline at all, hardcore religious inquisition stuff makes me too angry, even though Cercei certainly got herself into it through her own ridiculousness.

When I see that the next POV chapter is about an Ironborn, it feels like the opposite of the Wizard of Oz' transition from B&W to color. For all I care, the Iron Islands can sink and hang out with the god they invented to justify their thievery. /mini rant

Archived