Confessions....Say What v2!

I was helping myself to a refreshing adult beverage at my apartment when I got to the Red Wedding, or rather....what I thought would be a happy reconciliation between the Tullys, Freys, and Starks in the union of Rosalin and Edmure. And then.....it happened. When Roose put the sword through Robb's heart I was stunned and then proceeded to fumble with my phone to find out if this actually happened. When I realized it was true I feverishly started drinking until I drunk dialed my girlfriend(whose never read nor seen game of thrones) in my grief for the king in the north and distinctly remember saying "He kills all my FUCKING favorite characters! why? why?! HE WAS GONNA BE KING IN THE NORTH!!"

Her response was: "Errrr...."

:lmao: :rofl:

I shared your grief, but THAT was hilarious!

I find it disgusting when someone uses terms like "R+L=J" "SanSan" , it's stupid and lazy

I guess we should all atart typing out "Sansa/Sandor" or "Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon" as to not be "stupid and lazy"....would not being practical be considered stupid? :dunno:

I thought Sam and Gilly's sex scene was sweet.

If i never read one more word about Ramsay Bolton, I would be happy.

I think what Dany was trying to do in Meereen was admirable. Impossible, and maybe wrongheaded to try to change an entire culture, but admirable.

Didn't like Catelyn's chapters very much.

Didn't like Dany's chapters until she met up with Selmy and Belwas.

Hated Jaime until book 3, and now he is probably my favorite character, and his chapters were by far some of the best. (this is probably very common)

I love biter and rorge for some reason. RIP

I liked AFFC and loved Brienne chapters.

I confess that I don't follow the Heresy threads because I don't think I am intelligent enough to understand what the hell those people are talking about.

:agree:

I feel the same way :lol:

I teared up in ASoS when Bronn left when Tyrion was imprisoned, and Tyrion thought something like "he walked out of my life" :crying:

I Hate Catelyn and thought Robb's death was a small price to pay for her to die as well. If she has just left Tyrion alone at the crossroad none of this would have happened in Westeros.

I would rather eat a crushed lightbulb than listen to Dany talk about her musty animal skin blanket that reminds her of Drogo.

I want so badly for everything in ASoIaF to be taken at face value and everyone to keep their "theories" on this and that to themselves.

I want so badly for everything in ASoIaF to be taken at face value and everyone to keep their "theories" on this and that to themselves.

Then you are on the wrong internet site, sweetie. There are lots of thories round here. :lmao:

Oh one more thing, I don't mind all the rampant sex in asoiaf, I usually take it with a grain of salt and chuckle at things like "Lancel pumping dutifully away" however sometimes I'll be reading one, say Arianne and Oakheart, and it's just like so descriptive and in your face I can't help but imagine GRRM typing furiously and sweating, wide eyed and not bllinking hammering keys at the computer until something breaks his trance like the pizza guy ringing the door bell or his cat knocking over a jar.

Despite knowing that "Jaime" lannister is pronouced "Jamie" as in "Jay-mee"(2 syllable) i still call him "Jaym" (1 syllable)

because to me "Jamie" is the name a 6 year old kid would have.

Ser Jaym Lannister the kingslayer sounds much more elegant and powerful to me.

so as far as im concerned "Jaime" will always be read as "Jaym".

Despite knowing that "Jaime" lannister is pronouced "Jamie" as in "Jay-mee"(2 syllable) i still call him "Jaym" (1 syllable)

because to me "Jamie" is the name a 6 year old kid would have.

Ser Jaym Lannister the kingslayer sounds much more elegant and powerful to me.

so as far as im concerned "Jaime" will always be read as "Jaym".

In my language Jaime is actually pronounced as Jaym, but I never pronounced it that way because I started reading halfway through the first season.

My confessions:

I love Bran's chapters and I was disappointed that there were only three chapters in ADWD

Although I thought Catelyn's, and all the Ironborn's chapters were the most boring and hard to go through and I couldn't wait for them to be over, I can't understand why people would skip reading chapters.

I don't see the appeal of the Blackfish :dunno:

I hate all the Ironborn, except for Theon and Asha and I wish a real Kracken would come out of the sea and just swallow the entire Iron Islands and all the Ironborn.

I love Jon and all his chapters

The Red Wedding made me even more instered in the book and I finished reading that same day.

ADWD has convinced me that Stannis is absolutely heinious, almost worse (maybe actually worse) than Aerys Targaryan. Again and again and again, he burns people alive out of desperation, not true conviction. The latter is bad, the former is worse. It really sickens me. He's a great character, and I admire his determination, but it shocks me that so many people want him to be king. I think he is as much a monster as Roose Bolton, in his way (not quite on Ramsay Snow territory though), and pretty close to Tywin Lannister (who I miss, but who was definitely a monster).

Sansa annoys me. Once Davos finds Bran and Rickon, she can die already.

I'm over Daenarys. Victarion and Tyrion should totally steal the other two dragons and get the hell back to Westeros.

Ned and Robert should have just let the Iron Islands rule themselves. They're pointless, the trailer trash of the Seven Kingdoms.

I don't want anything bad to happen to Tommen or Myrcella.

I think Arianne is a hoe (fo' sho...)

Aegon is a fake, and I'm tired of Varys too.

More people need to die, as long as those people aren't Starks (minus Sansa), Stannis, Tyrion, or Jaime.

If GRRM kills another direwolf, he will have a late night visit from me. I didn't sleep well the night I read about Grey Wind.

I dont think all three dragons will make it to westeros

-i think lightbringer is an actual sword

-i think Jamie and Cersei are Aerys kids, the beauty of it is that the two Tywin is most proud of aren't even his

-i think the wall will come down

I think there will be seven or more kingdoms when all is over and done. There will not be just one to rule them all :-)

-im a firm believer in tnr theory that Oberyn posioned Tywin

-I think Jaime will be the only one of his siblings to survive the series

-i think any person who is currently un----- will turn into a wight once that creepy magic comes over the wall, and will have to burn

-i think because magic comes in cycles therefore dictating the seasons, the source of magic comes from beyond the wall. The Others are the collectors of the magic use debt and blood is their price. The more magic people use the longer the long night lasts the more people have to die. A hero is needed because the Others get a little over excited with the killing.

Archived