Confessions....Say What v2!

1. I think Cat is a pageant mom on crack. Additionally, I absolutely cannot forgive her treatment of Jon. It's despicable.

2. Jaime had me at "The things I do for love."

3. On a related note, I love Bran and find absolutely nothing about his story boring.

4. My affinity for Dany grows with every person who says she's boring, cruel, entitled, etc. even though she is in no way, shape, or form my favorite character. Just give me the dragons, already! Those poor, abandoned creatures.

5. I initially thought it would be really badass if Arya became a FM, but now I really just want her to come back and be a Stark.

6. Have absolutely zero interest in the Martells or Greyjoys (except for maybe Victarion).

7. Completely and utterly ashamed to say that I hope Rhaegar is still alive *cowers in fear*

Very occasionally, I have sympathy for the Freys (Whoo-whoo)

I have fantasies where a talent scout overhears me working out at my gym and I'm cast as Shitmouth for Season 3.

Im furiously annoyed when a place is mentioned in one book but not shown on the map until a later book, and I resent I have to shell out 40 bucks in October to find out where fucking Raventree or Asshai are.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to put an avatar on my profile pic.

When my three year old daughter saw a guy with shingles and had questions, I kept calling the shit "greyscale". For the duration of the explanation. Now matter how hard I tried to stop.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to put an avatar on my profile pic.

Go to your profile, put the arrow on top of the place where the avatar should be (where you have the anon avatar). A black button named "change" will appear. Click on it, and upload an avatar from your computer. Click 'done'.

I'm not a Dany fan, nor do I hate her, but I cannot understand at all people blaming her for sending Jorah away. The guy betrayed her , spied on her until Qarth while she trusted him absolutely the whole time. I don't have anything against Jorah but I thought her treatment of him was rather merciful.

I hate Sansa/Sandor pushers with such a passion its not even funny.

Anytime i see a post/thread/fanfiction with them as a couple, my hatred makes me lightheaded.

People who want to see this scared, shell-shocked little girl, with that broken, ugly souled wreck of a man need to fall into an oil pit with a compulsive smoker with pockets stuffed with newports and matches.

Its like wanting to see the girl from Icarly booed up with Charlie Sheen.........wtf is wrong with you?!

I'd take an orange wedding for Bran and a grey wedding for Arya, if it meant Martin put a line in the next book about how the thought of the hound makes Sansa's skin crawl with revulsion, and then compare Joffrey favorably to him.

Just to see that fandom gutted like a Stark at a gathering......and i love the Starks.

At first sight I thought this a little extreme....... But after having thought it over, maybe it's just what I believe deep inside.

And, btw,i believe Sandor is an interesting character, no doubt here. i only hate the idea of him and Sansa as lovers.

I WILL KILL YOU AND BURN YOUR FAMILY PLOT!

You have a lot of anger in your black shrivelled little heart. Let the light in... go out for ice cream, maybe rescue a kitten from a shelter.

At first sight I thought this a little extreme....... But after having thought it over, maybe it's just what I believe deep inside.

And, btw,i believe Sandor is an interesting character, no doubt here. i only hate the idea of him and Sansa as lovers.

Oh the irony.

what really got me into the series was the White Walkers/Others and Dragons, i don't care much for the politics unless we actually see a battle, otherwise i get bored.

i don't like the concept of switching POV's every chapter. I get excited for one POV by the end of the chapter, but when it cames back to the same POV again, i lose all the excitement and have to read another 2/3 pages before getting into it.

i actually enjoyed reading ADWD more then AGOT/COK. The lack of a conclusion to the book is what makes me give it a low rating.

Archived