Which character were you most glad to see die?

WingedWolf

Joffrey, Viserys, Janos Slynt, The Tickler, Ser Amory Lorch, Polliver, Shagwell, Rorge, Rattleshirt, Ser Gregor (if he did die) and Nurse.

I was sorry about the death of Vargo Hoat, as I thought he was too good a villain to waste.

Janos Slynt, Lysa, and Joffrey were my favorites so far. Honorable mention goes to Gregor, Vargo Hoat, and Amory Lorch. Looking forward to Ramsay and Roose.

Joffrey (although that part where Tyrion notices that he has Jaime's eyes is sad), Vargo Hoat, Gregor Clegane (which makes UnGregor seriously aggravating). Arya's killing of Polliver was amazing, so were Brienne's killings of Pyg, Timeon, Shagwell (!!), and Rorge (!!!).

I will probably do some kind of dance when Littlefinger dies. I'm not sure I'll be able to restrain myself from cheering out loud, and I NEVER cheer out loud. I hope it's at UnCat's hands, or Sansa's, but whatever. So long as he dies.

Also, I feel like GRRM has something "special" in mind for Zollo the Fat. Just a gut instinct. He seems to be leaving him alive, out of the Brave Companions, for a reason. Could be wrong though.

I will probably do some kind of dance when Littlefinger dies. I'm not sure I'll be able to restrain myself from cheering out loud, and I NEVER cheer out loud. I hope it's at UnCat's hands, or Sansa's, but whatever. So long as he dies.

Hopefully LF will be required to have sex with unCat before being killed.

Joffrey, Viserys, Janos Slynt, The Tickler, Ser Amory Lorch, Polliver, Shagwell, Rorge, Rattleshirt, Ser Gregor (if he did die) and Nurse.

I was sorry about the death of Vargo Hoat, as I thought he was too good a villain to waste.

You have a lot of mine on here.

I would have to say Joffery is first, followed by Viserys and then Gregor, Jonas and the rest can go in any order after that.

Joffery for being a sadistic freak between the little people Dontos and Sansa, I'll throw in the TV version also because of how he treated Cersei ( though I hate her) and the two prostitutes and again Dontos and Sansa.

Janos Slynt

Tywin and Mountain, Biter and Rorge ( they both died right?.

Everybody really hates Joffrey, huh?

Fair enough, I did enjoy the description of his death, he really got what was coming to him.

Plus, after his death with his mom and real dad banging in the sept next to his body was icing on the cake.

I was happy to know Gregor Clegane died a slow and extremely painful death.

Janos kiled two underlings for testifying against his corruption, and karma came back when his commander took off his head for insubordination, and losing his dignity in the process with his last words coming out like a scared little girl's.

I was most looking forward to Joffrey's, but I most enjoyed Janos Slynt's. The way that whole scene played out, with Jon both passing the sentence and swinging the sword, just like Ned would have, followed by the nod of approval from Stannis, was tremendous.

Archived