Who do you look like?

Éadaoin

My Dad actually looks exactly how I imagine King Robert to have looked in the end (lol bless him) but APPARENTLY (I shudder to think) he was actually a rather attractive young rugby player ONCE UPON A TIME who looked like young Robert. (lol no PARENTS WERE NEVER YOUNG)

So I think it's quite fitting I resemble lovely Mya :drunk:

I still laugh to this day when I see pictures of my dad in a perm. lol

My Dad actually looks exactly how I imagine King Robert to have looked in the end (lol bless him) but APPARENTLY (I shudder to think) he was actually a rather attractive young rugby player ONCE UPON A TIME who looked like young Robert. (lol no PARENTS WERE NEVER YOUNG)

So I think it's quite fitting I resemble lovely Mya :drunk:

There's probably some Mychel Redford upthread who left you :crying:

also your post count is off the charts

I can see some balkan brothers and sisters here, which is encouraging. Combine Baratheon's fine body built, Greyjoy's utter irresponsibility and indistinctive eyes, Targaryen's fifty fifty madness and feel of superiority, and of course our balkan natural Dothraky link, and that would kind of be me.

You sound.... evil :grouphug:

I haven't done this in years. My hair used to be a lot more red, and I have blue eyes. But as I've had kids my hair has reverted back to a chocolatey reddish brown.

http://i2.photobucke...zps5f4a2b4d.jpg

Am I still a Tully?

With red hair, I can definitely picture you as a Tully...not so sure now

Dirty blonde, some days light brown hair. Blue eyes with a hint of green and brown. The best fit is probably the televised version of the Greyjoys (not like the book version), can't think of any other houses.

Actually this is pretty much the book version of the extended Lannister family. Lannis etc etc

Archived