Who do you look like?

Éadaoin

<---- Me

Well what Ive been told of having ash brown hair icy blue eyes and longish face and a nose like a hawk...I really wouldnt have a clue where'd Id belong, maybe im tall Pyter Baelish? Or may haps I fall into the Baratheon house of looks?

For a better look without my mask in the way.

http://sphotos-f.ak....472518077_n.jpg

One of the fairer stony dornish maybe?

this is fun! thanks everyone for the entertainment :laugh:

i might be like margaery only because i look a lot like my older brother and i am convinced that he looks like loras (not in the show- but how he's described in the books) - only a little less godly. * much less godly

only i can't really be a margaery cause my hair is blondish.. eyes get green in sun.. and my eye brows are thick and dark.

i'm 18 but i look more like 15 because i have big cheeks and dimples so i like claiming tyene (even though her eyes are blue) just because i've got that whole innocence thing going on.

This is really "sad" to admit (since most of you are comparing to "hot" characters) but I'm fat, not Manderly fat, but fat, like Sam.

But just like him I'm losing some pound lately

This isn't sad. Honesty definitely is part of the "hot" equation. Plus, there's something very appealing about Samwell Tarly.

I look like my avatar, who I dont know perhaps resembles some Lannister? :P

Seriously though I am broad shouldered and strong, tall, with slightly prominent ears (alá House Florent) and nose. I am brown haired, with a growing beard coming in blonde. I imagine that once I reach middle age I might come to resemble Kevan Lannister, I need to gain some weight before that though. I have an uncle who is virtually identical to my image of Tormund, and a cousin that resembles Ser Hosteen Frey.. So Kevan is probably the best pick overall.

I honestly have no idea. Maybe a Tyrell or something, although I'd like to think of myself as a Stark/Martell mix. My avatar is me, so feel free to tell me I look like Patchface. Please ignore the unfortunate Italian nose.

i'd say martell for sure!

This is really "sad" to admit (since most of you are comparing to "hot" characters) but I'm fat, not Manderly fat, but fat, like Sam.

But just like him I'm losing some pound lately

I hate Samwell (not because he's fat), but I will always consider you hot, franko99! You're one of my favorite posters! I like the way you think.

Archived