Who do you miss the most?

Death By Fire

Of the many characters who died or made their own separate way and haven't appeared for a while, who do you miss reading about the most?

Personally, I really miss little Rickon, Robb, Roslin, Hot Pie and Sansa. Although Sansa only didn't appear in one book and is confirmed to return in the next...

What about y'all?

Bronn for sure.

The Red Viper was so good alas his death (spoiler) was so good. the other day was watching the princess bride. The two fights are so similar but a wicked twist at the end.

Bronn showed that there are people who arent knights or high born who are good with a blade. He reminds me alil bit of Artemis Entreri with out the deep hate. He is a realist. A hell of a well written character. I would love to see what he is doing in castle stokeworth. Is he a fair lord? How many sell swords came to the side of the greatest sell sword ever? He must have a huge force assembled an he never seemed like the kind of guy like all hail king Robert the drunk. Bronns soldiers an sell swords im sure are training hard core as time has went by.

I would like to see how he is gaining political influence in the areas surrounding his lands. What kind of man is he now?

Oh i just hope he comes into the story just dont know how he never had a pov which is sad. im sure we will hear about him from the old queen when she comes back into power. which i hope happens as well ha. Cercie sp? will get distracted by bronn . Kinda off topic my apologies.

Will be so good to see what hes up too anyway.

In rough order of missed most:

Eddard

Oberyn

Vargo (Obviously)

The Hound (If he's dead or unmentioned)

Catelyn Stark

Robb Stark

Jaqen H'ghar (old face)

Chella (not joking)

Edmure Tully (Hope he takes the CR prison like a champ)

Quentyn Martell (Didn't really like him, but I hate to lose a Martell)

Little Rickon Stark. I really hope he's still alive. If so, it seems that he is literally being raised by wolves (well, just one wolf, and a wildling spearwife). He was already fierce - I believe he will bring winter to the hearts of Boltons, Freys, everyone who harmed his family and anyone who stands in his way. When the old Kings in the North and Kings of Winter were mentioned, they seemed so cold and fierce, just like Rickon.

Archived