(Book Spoilers) Jaime

That scene of him vomiting and wallowing in the mud, ugh. Really brutal. Even if the name is changed, Locke's pretty obviously got Hoat's personality/sick sense of humor.

Did kind of laugh out loud when one of my friends asked, "Uh, why does that guy carry around a flask of horse piss?"

Horse piss would be used to put out the camp fires.

I actually have no idea but that's the only logical reason I came up with. Lol.

maybe it attracts wild horses or things that hunters need to hunt? If those aren't true then he really did just carry the jug around thinking hey why not make the Kingslayer drink some horse piss now.

NWC should win an Emmy. I hope he does.

If anyone wins an emmy this year, I think it should be Emilia. (From What We have seen so far)

Hell maybe they both will, this show trumps anything on TV since Deadwood

He seemed pretty good with the sword in his left. At least passable for a weakened man with blood loss, and little food or exercise for a year.

I thought that as well! He looked a lot better than I was expecting. Credit to NCW for pulling that off as he said his left hand is basicaly useless himself.

I thought that as well! He looked a lot better than I was expecting. Credit to NCW for pulling that off as he said his left hand is basicaly useless himself.

I agree. That scene made him look brave, and reinforced the idea that he actually was what people claimed him to be, that is to say one of the best swordsmen in Westeros.

Seeing Jaime Lannister utterly helpless, getting kicked and repeatedly slammed face down in the mud and horseshit was.. shocking, as it was meant to be. It sort of mirrors what Theon is facing--the brutal stripping away of everything that made him who he is. Who and what comes out the other side of that furnace--that's the question.

i know it was sad, i've always sympathized more with jaime in the books and only recently with Theon because of how far they fall but at least jamie seems to be slightly better in a feast for crows

I think Jaime's character is one of the best and most accurate portrayals in the tv series. His and Brienne's scenes have been amazing, especially in this episode. I've been watching the tv series with my husband (hasn't read any of the books) who was initially appalled that Jaime is one of my favorite characters, but after losing his hand and getting the shit kicked out of him, my husband agreed that Jaime is now a very sympathetic character and he's very reluctantly starting to actually root for him.

I think Jaime's character is one of the best and most accurate portrayals in the tv series. His and Brienne's scenes have been amazing, especially in this episode. I've been watching the tv series with my husband (hasn't read any of the books) who was initially appalled that Jaime is one of my favorite characters, but after losing his hand and getting the shit kicked out of him, my husband agreed that Jaime is now a very sympathetic character and he's very reluctantly starting to actually root for him.

My mom still hates Jaime. I wonder if she ever changes her mind...

He reeeeally hates Lordlings.

Can you imagine bottling horse piss?

Hey, Honor, let me just give you this condom...

I was hoping for Brienne to ask Jaime why he killed Aerys episode, hopefully that will come soon in graphic detail. Otherwise, brilliant scenes and NCW is acing it

The bath scene appeared in one of the trailers so it is on it's way!

If she doesn't change her mind when he leaps to Brienne's rescue against the bear, then there's probably no hope for her. ;)

I hope so... :P

Archived