What will happen in Jon's first few POVs?

Jon will be mortally wounded and warg into Ghost. Unfortunately Ghost, who is locked in Jon's room, will get killed by the conspirators, forcing Jon to warg back into his dying body. He takes his last breath never knowing who was his mother and stays dead.

No way. Of course he'll find out who his mother was. He will be resurrected by Melisandre as Thoros resurrected Beric Dondarrion. By the time he finds out who his mother was, he is no more than an empty shell that doesn't care about anything but defeating the White Walkers.

Not really. He can warg birds one at a time, but he cannot arrange an entire army into battle array one person at a time. Again, this is assuming he is the Night's King, a frigging 10 year old leading an army of undead.

Im saying, it seems like he has a lot of power now...the powers of the old gods??? He can see past and present and everyone at once....it seems he influenced Theon at Winterfells gods wood. Im just saying, regardless of him being 10 it seems like he will have power and the ability to influence events much more than a Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. I/m pretty sure he can do much more then make birds just talk..one at a time.

I don't think he is the Nights King.....

Bran is or will be taking Bloodravens place? Think of ALL the events that Bloodraven influenced to make sure Bran got to him safely.

Jon will be mortally wounded and warg into Ghost. Unfortunately Ghost, who is locked in Jon's room, will get killed by the conspirators, forcing Jon to warg back into his dying body. He takes his last breath never knowing who was his mother and stays dead.

I'd rather see Jon die. If I have to read about another Dire Wolf dying I'm going to loose my shit.

1. who the hell wants to see Jon die after alllllll that story???

2. lose*

One could argue that we already saw him die. His situation seems equally hopeless as Quentyn's did after his attempt at dragon taming. I hate it if people who should be dead start coming back. Unless it is a zombie story.

Well... I guess it could still turn out to be a zombie story.

Im saying, it seems like he has a lot of power now...the powers of the old gods??? He can see past and present and everyone at once....it seems he influenced Theon at Winterfells gods wood. Im just saying, regardless of him being 10 it seems like he will have power and the ability to influence events much more than a Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. I/m pretty sure he can do much more then make birds just talk..one at a time.

I don't think he is the Nights King.....

Bran is or will be taking Bloodravens place? Think of ALL the events that Bloodraven influenced to make sure Bran got to him safely.

I agree with Bran taking over Bloodraven's place. I doubt he will leave the cave.

Totally. As much as I love Jon, if the choice is Ghost or Jon, I am sorry to say, Jon but you gotta go. :dunno:

I agree..I was more upset over Lady and Grey Wind dying than Ned or Robb. I might have even been able to stomach the Red Wedding better if Grey Wind lived or escaped....at least I could say "hey dummy! You were warned to listen to your wolf!"

I like Jon...but I can tolerate another dead Stark much better than another dead Dire Wolf.

I think he'll be stuffed in an ice cell if Bowen Marsh and the rest of the backstabbers win the fight (which is bound to happen) between them and the wildlings. If the wildlings win I would guess Mel will initiate her resurrection policy. Of maybe the wildlings will want to burn his body, and then he'll step out of the fire a la Daenerys.

Rant over.

Yes i thinking exactly the same... He's probably going to be another 'unburnt'

Yes i thinking exactly the same... He's probably going to be another 'unburnt'

The "unburnt" thing is one time event (with Dany) and even if Jon is half a Targaryen, no Targaryen is fireproof. So me thinks if his dead body will be burn in a funeral pyre, he'll be toasted.

I agree..I was more upset over Lady and Grey Wind dying than Ned or Robb. I might have even been able to stomach the Red Wedding better if Grey Wind lived or escaped....at least I could say "hey dummy! You were warned to listen to your wolf!"

I like Jon...but I can tolerate another dead Stark much better than another dead Dire Wolf.

Lol it seems bad to say that I'd rather a human die as well but I felt the same way, I actually cannot re-read the chapter where lady dies, or re watch the episode.

Ok so there are two possibilities for this, the first is that Jon dies a horrible death after being stabbed by the "traitors" (depending on your point of view). The second is that Jon survives the injuries.

1. Jon dies and we do not get a chapter from him, instead we:

A. Get a chapter from someone else on the wall, Melisandre perhaps as we've already had a chapter were she is the POV character

B. We do not get a chapter on the Wall and are left in the dark on whats happening (I seriously doubt this)

Now if Jon does die this raises the other question of whether he will be brought back to life (As an Other, as AA, etc.), or will stay dead.

So now we have:

A. Get a chapter from someone else on the wall, Melisandre perhaps as we've already had a chapter were she is the POV character.

1. Jon is revived by Melisandre or some other mystical force, we see it from someone else's point of view

2. Jon is revived by Melisandre and some other mystical force, and we see it from his point of view (During or directly after the revival)

3. Jon is revived by Melisandre and some other mystical force, and we see it from someone else's point of view and later through Jon POV (I believe this will happen if he is revived)

4. Jon is not revived and we get information on about the situation on the Wall by some other POV (Very unlikely IMO)

B. We do not get a chapter on the Wall and are left in the dark on whats happening (I seriously doubt this)

1. Jon is revived and we pick up were we left off with him giving us info on what's happening at the Wall, and we learn what has happened as he learns it.

2. Jon is not revived and we do not learn what happens until some other POV character gets there

2. Jon survives the attack

A. He is injured and we get a POV chapter that happens after/during the coup

B. He is fine and the attack was just a cliff hanger, we get a POV chapter that happens after the attempted coup (doubt this)

Now in situation what follows depends on what happened with the story, so I can't really say what will follow

The "unburnt" thing is one time event (with Dany) and even if Jon is half a Targaryen, no Targaryen is fireproof. So me thinks if his dead body will be burn in a funeral pyre, he'll be toasted.

correct you are that Targs aren't fire proof on principle but IMO there was something about Dany being a Targ that lead to or resulted in the magic that resulted in the dragons being born and her being unburnt. (it also seemed that she was not as burnt when Drogo breathed fire in the fire pit and picked her up...there was some evidence of her having burn injuries, but it seemed had someone else been where Dany was they would have been much worse off....or maybe she was never that close to Drogo's fire??? IDK.... I always thought Dany or maybe the Targs seemed to have some kind of "Magic" in their blood (hence the inbreeding)

The TV shows make it seems like Dany is over all more heat tolerant (though I don't recall any of this from the books)

...but not just out and out fire-proof or "unburnt" as a principle....

It does seem there is magic at the wall....yes?

If Jon does have Targ blood maybe there will can be some incident that activates Jon's magic.... (but really, I swear to the olds gods and the new it better not be the death of freaking Ghost)

So maybe something can happen if Jon is burned?

But Jon is Stark too and it would seem maybe just due to their proximity to the Wall/North/cold and ability to survive in it, maybe they have some kind of "magic" in their blood if at the wall works in reverse of being burned like Dany when her dragons were born....maybe when he is out and out Frozen as a Stark.... IDK.

It just seems the Wall is a place of magic and where it involves Ice or Fire...if Jon really is half Stark half Targ....who knows

The TV shows make it seems like Dany is over all more heat tolerant (though I don't recall any of this from the books)

I think in one of Dany's 1st POVs it mentions she likes her bath water so hot it would scald other people.

I think in one of Dany's 1st POVs it mentions she likes her bath water so hot it would scald other people.

and if I recall the books also show her handling the eggs in the fire....when she grabbed them she was not burned but her Irri or Jique or one of them was burnt?

Its getting tough the keep the 1st season and 1st book separate in my head...the next two season not so much but

but yes, it does appear there were a few signs of her having a high tolerance for heat/fire (and the fact that she was no longer sore each day and seemed to "toughen up" after her dream where she let dragon fire flood over her)

but while she does seem to like the heat or is able to withstand it (maybe she even heals from fire/burns faster than others IDK) where others could not... I have gone along with opinion of others that Dany is not just out and out 100% fire proof and that in the fire that hatched her eggs she survived more because of magic than her being a Targ...or maybe a combination.

But as it relates to this post...if

1) Jon is the whole J=L+R (I see fewer and fewer people arguing this, but who knows except George and Howland Reed)

2) The Wall is a magical place (no one can possibly dispute this can they?)

3) Jon has Stark blood...so maybe the ice/cold of the Wall + its magic could help him spring right back to life???

4) Say Jon is 1/2 Targ...and again the Wall IS magical

5) Jon's body being burned, him being half Targ and the Wall having magic (magic long ago forgotten)

6) Be it frozen or burned, maybe Jon (AND Ghost) will have some sort of rebirth/recovery...and not die?

7) Or maybe he isn't dead as many have suggested...but either him "recovering" from what people thought was death (maybe he Wargs into Ghost and his body seems dead to the NW or his friends and or Mel help sell the fact he is dead when he REALLY isn't OR he does come back to life---I am hoping this is a loop whole for him with the NW vows and he is either free to become the Lord of Winterfell per Stannis or the King of the North (per Robb's will???) or move on to bigger and better things....or he takes he NW vows anew.

I would like to see Jon be a rallying point as Lord or Winterfell or King of the North and make a clean sweep of the fucktard Freys and Boltons....something his "death" would allow him to do while keeping his honor with regards to the NW. (but also f*ck the NW, the ungrateful little shits stabbed in the back. (one of them couldn't quietly take him aside and say "Hey Jon, I mean Lord Commander, I know you have lost a lot and it sucks and all but remember the whole we don't interfere stuff and all?"

But no, they just all start stabbing him...stupid shits.

I'm getting out of the AA debate and who it is or if there is a literal one....

returning to the OP's question, i reckon Jon will have a similar experience to Bran while he was comatose.

He'll have visions of the Heart of Winter, probably in greater detail and interact with BloodRaven, and also warg into Ghost. This might take up the bones of 2 chapters, till Mel or who ever revives him.

I see something like this happening as well. Maybe Bran can touch his mind in a similar way that the TEC touched Bran's mind, and somehow help or enlighten him.

Also, anyone think that Jon having king's blood (son of Prince Rhaegar) is significant in his revival? Someone earlier mentioned "magical" blood due to being part Targ, but I don't think Targaryens were magical. Nevertheless, Melisandre has proven that king's blood has power when it comes to the effectiveness of her magic. Also being of the Stark line, there is king's blood on that side as well.

Archived