rmholt

Weasel. I have a daughter the same age

:(

Tyrek

Tyrions wife

Benjen

Quaithe

Yes of course, forgot about him.

I really want to know about Mel's endgame and what happens with Nymeria's wolfpack.

I'd love Nymeria to re-enter to story properly, not just the mentions we get of a massive she-wolf and her pack.

Mine is, why did Puddles come after Sam in the first place and not send a gaggle of wights? I have a small crackpot about that, but it still bugs me.

Poodles was there to collect Gilly's baby and not on murder spree as such. Wights are only for attacks and destruction, they do not have enough intelligence for doing delicate tasks. This has to be done by an Other.

I do not think we will ever find out was Daeron II a bastard

Daeron II was the trueborn son of Aegon IV. suggestions to the contrary were the result of rumors designed to undermine his claim in favor of Daemon Blackfyre's claim, somewhat similar to the competing claims and rumors of the Baratheons.

What happend to:

Ned Dayne? Where did he go?

Gendry? Where is he? In the end will the fact that he is a Baratheon bastard mean anything?

Benjen Stark? Ned Stark bones? Davos?

What is Shadrich the Mad Mouse up to? Is he going to kill LF or mess up his plans or steal Sansa out from under LF?

Who really is the Kindly Man and what really is the HoBaW? (I'm really hoping Arya gives him the GIFT.)

What did LF want with King Robert's tapestries from KL? (This really bugs me)

Other than Howland Reed, is there anybody else who could confirm R + L = J ? Like the Daynes?

Is Wylla still alive?

And what Rose of Ice said above.

Archived