Hanging Threads

rmholt

Why did Sam kill Puddles?

Mine is, why did Puddles come after Sam in the first place and not send a gaggle of wights? I have a small crackpot about that, but it still bugs me.

Where is Benjen Stark?

This will be resolved. Benjen is Lord Commander of the Chekhov's M.I.A!

I want to know more about the glass candles and what actually happened at the ToJ.

Related to the glass candles, who is Quaithe and what the hell is she up to? I think Sam's POVs will solve some of the mysteries surrounding the glass candles what with them being the in the Citadel. But Quaithe is just one big question mark.

Howland Reed definitely. Also wtf is Maege Mormont and Glover doing? I think them and Howland are definitely a part of the same plot thread...

If we never find out for certain who the Harpy is, ill flip a table! Aegon style!

What is the point of Penny?

In my opinion, she is to show Tyrion that he is an asshole, because he'll realise that the only reason he doesn't want to be with her is because she's a dwarf, and that he's just as bad as everyone who ever judged him.

Then i believe he will end up sacrificing his life to save her in the end, thus enabling him to have a noble and moving death.

I want to know what happened to Weasel. It kills me more than it should.

Me too. I don't want her to be dead, but I'm afraid that she is. She is a two years old girl left completely alone in the middle of a war zone. She's likely gone. And the saddest thing is Arya thinking that Weasel is the lucky one because she has been able to run away.

The targs left dragonstone 100 years before the doom because daenerys the dreamer had a dream/vision/prophecy of the doom. Tyrion has a line in dance something like "the targs stopped at dragonstone even though they knew the wealth was farther west, funny that" I think it's a pretty obvious mystery setup

Idk if this is a mystery or hanging thread per say but I'd like to know who the last stark to have a direwolf was before they died out

Archived