Favorite PERSON in the Series?

Max of Castamere

Really... no one wants to hang out with the oldest, all-knowing, biggest badass in the entire series? Me, Brynden Rivers?

Altogether too frightening, plus seems on his last legs. Probably hours of sitting uncomfortably in a cave hoping he'll make a meaningful croaked comment you could jot down for the ages.

Me: Jaime, Addam Marbrand (actually I'd just like to watch him ride around with his red hair and horse decorated in copper armour or whatever); Syrio - I'd ask for fencing lessons just to meet him; Courtney Penrose, especially when he's slinging insults, I'd like to hear Dareon and Marillion sing; If I wanted to do some heavy work around the house I'd ask Gendry and Brienne to lend a hand, words aren't their thing, you'd have to have a common task to get to know them; Blackfish of course. I'd quite like to hang around the brothel with the Sailor's Wife etc and hear their stories, all those women sound interesting. Maybe Tyrion.

and whoever it was who asked Edwyn Frey if he'd be providing the shit to put in the arrows to dishonorably kill the Blackfish. Piper? We could have a bitch about the Freys.

Really... no one wants to hang out with the oldest, all-knowing, biggest badass in the entire series? Me, Brynden Rivers?

While he'd be super neat to talk to, i think the collywobbles would get me. It would be bizarre to talk to a tree-man whos over 100 years old. THERES A ROOT IN HIS EYE SOCKET! CANNOT UNSEE!!!

Pre-Tree Bloodraven? Yeah i'd hang out with him.

While he'd be super neat to talk to, i think the collywobbles would get me. It would be bizarre to talk to a tree-man whos over 100 years old. THERES A ROOT IN HIS EYE SOCKET! CANNOT UNSEE!!!

Pre-Tree Bloodraven? Yeah i'd hang out with him.

Agree with this. Bloodraven in the cave looks like Jeremy Irons in the Time Machine. (I think)

Although Im not a fan of the Baratheon Bastards, I think Mya Stone would be fun.

Talal of Dorne --- Tywin Lannister

You just HAD to place that image in my head!

Now a certain blue wolf has to bite it to help remove that image. Dont ask why, its the system, and Cersei approves...

Archived