Azor Ahai

Dondarrion_Forever

I admit I was very skeptical of the idea that Jaime and Cersei are Targ twins via Aerys/Joanna but...after Jaime's conversation with (presumably) Joanna in the sept I'm gravitating toward it. I find the thought of him stripping Cersei of her 'lioness' title in her final moments before killing her with Ned's reforged sword to be beautifully poetic.

I think ice is gone,

I think Dark Sister will be the new sword for House Stark. I believe its hidden in Lyannas Crypt with a Targ wedding cloak

Apart from he's not a dragon, and every AA prophesy mentions a dragon.

DRAGON doesn't mean Targ. What did Summer see when WF was sacked? Targaryen arrogance doesn't mean fact. Viserys was no dragon, Jon is more Stark than Targ, Aerion died by fire so he wasn't a dragon. Azor Ahai wasn't a dragon, but the new one is supposed to wake dragons from stone, not be a Targaryen.

I think ice is gone,

I think Dark Sister will be the new sword for House Stark. I believe its hidden in Lyannas Crypt with a Targ wedding cloak

Oh I know Ice in its previous incarnation is toast but since Tywin had Tobho Mott forge a new pair of swords from it and Jaime has one of the pair in his possession...well I personally would love to see Cersei's blood on the blade :)

After Brienne saves Jaime lannister and gives him back Oathkeeper, he travels back to kings landing where he puts it through cersei, when he pulls it out Oathkeeper becomes Lightbringer, then he jumps on his hoverboard and heads straight for the wall, where he uses his new powers to revive jon snow, then they both defeat the others with their combined lazer vision. simple stuff.

That's a reasonable theory, but there's no way that Jaime's hoverboard will be able to get enough altitude to get over a 700-foot tall wall.

I think it will be Jon,and his Nissa Nissa is Arya....or the contrary.Their bond is TOO strong (maybe the strongest in the series).

Is the memory of her brother that made Arya not forget her identity;Jon kept his vows after beig tempted,by his love/lust for Ygritte,by Stannis offer to rule Winterfell,but when he heard that Arya was married with Ramsey,especially when Bolton claimed to have killed Stannis and treatened to give her back,he could not take it anymore.

If Arya heards of Jon's death nothing more is the way to lose her identity,Jon killing a faceless (and "souless" Arya),let's say to protect someone important like Sansa,Bran,or maybe Danny, to end her suffering would be cool,and very sad.

If Arya is Azor Ahai,then maybe if Jon got back as UnJin by Melissandre powers and is not the same,and is transformed into the red god champion (that fits with the great other being R'hlor),and she kills him to free his sou,that would also fit because of their bounds.

The irony of Needle,an unimportant sword being Lightbringer....nobody would expect that.And Jon being revived by the red god power would explain the sword in flames,if Needle cut him the power that was in Jon will pass to the blade.

AA mentions a great sacrifice, and Dany didn't sacrifice anything. The red star and Drogo's death (assuming Dany knew what she was doing with that cushion) happened before she took a torch to light the fire.

Dunno what you were reading into what i said, but for the record, I think AA is Jon, the dragon

AA mentions a great sacrifice, and Dany didn't sacrifice anything. The red star and Drogo's death (assuming Dany knew what she was doing with that cushion) happened before she took a torch to light the fire.

Dany sacrificed Rhaego. Also, in Dany's dream, Rhaego's death is quite similar to Nissa Nissa's.

She could feel the heat inside her, a terrible burning in her womb. Her son was tall and proud, with Drogo’s copper skin and her own silver-gold hair, violet eyes shaped like almonds. And he smiled for her and began to lift his hand toward hers, but when he opened his mouth the fire poured out. She saw his heart burning through his chest, and in an instant he was gone, consumed like a moth by a candle, turned to ash. She wept for her child, the promise of a sweet mouth on her breast, but her tears turned to steam as they touched her skin.

I like that theory of Berric having passed the status of AA to Catelyn who will please give it to Jaime. Wouldn't this reason a murder of Cersei as well?

Oooo yeah!! Okay I'm running with this theory but lets say that Jaime is somehow able to gain the powers of Azor Ahai and then GENDRY FORGES LIGHTSBRINGER... ooo I like that. Full circle, people.

Dany sacrificed Rhaego. Also, in Dany's dream, Rhaego's death is quite similar to Nissa Nissa's.

She could feel the heat inside her, a terrible burning in her womb. Her son was tall and proud, with Drogo’s copper skin and her own silver-gold hair, violet eyes shaped like almonds. And he smiled for her and began to lift his hand toward hers, but when he opened his mouth the fire poured out. She saw his heart burning through his chest, and in an instant he was gone, consumed like a moth by a candle, turned to ash. She wept for her child, the promise of a sweet mouth on her breast, but her tears turned to steam as they touched her skin.

Hmmm, I suppose that this was a sacrifice although not entirely willing.

She could feel the heat inside her, a terrible burning in her womb. Her son was tall and proud, with Drogos copper skin and her own silver-gold hair, violet eyes shaped like almonds. And he smiled for her and began to lift his hand toward hers, but when he opened his mouth the fire poured out. She saw his heart burning through his chest, and in an instant he was gone, consumed like a moth by a candle, turned to ash. She wept for her child, the promise of a sweet mouth on her breast, but her tears turned to steam as they touched her skin.

Exactly, Dany made the ultimate sacrifice she unwillingly sacrificed her own child.

Also, Melisandre says "When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone."

AA will be the one to awaken multiple dragons from stone not to be awoken from stone.

Finally, I think that the AA prophecy is about reincarnation not rebirth and twice Dany has dreamt that she is the reincarnation of Rheagar.

Exactly, Dany made the ultimate sacrifice she unwillingly sacrificed her own child.

Also, Melisandre says “ "When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone."

AA will be the one to awaken multiple dragons from stone not to be awoken from stone.

Finally, I think that the AA prophecy is about rencarnation not rebirth and twice Dany has dreamt that she is the reincarnation of Rheagar.

I pretty much agree. I've always believed that if AA and the PTWP are real, then they are separate figures. I think that Jon is most likely the PTWP and Dany is most likely AA.

Also, Melisandre says "When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone."

Finally, I think that the AA prophecy is about rencarnation not rebirth and twice Dany has dreamt that she is the reincarnation of Rheagar.

Actually this does explain why the red star appeared before Drogo's pyre.

There's lots of different variations of the AA prophesies. Here we have one that contradicts what you're saying...

“A king’s blood. Only a king’s blood can wake the stone dragon.”

The prophesies are very old and have been translated multiple times.We see lots of examples of pluralization back and forth etc. We have to figure out which is the correct version.

Finally, I think that the AA prophecy is about reincarnation not rebirth and twice Dany has dreamt that she is the reincarnation of Rheagar.

I agree I think its Dany.

It also took her 3 times to wake up from the fevered dream.

Archived