TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

Yes sir, you DO!

How have you been?

I've been pretty good. Very busy, though.

School is over say for a final exam on Wednesday so that's good. I work every other day though. I was up from 12:00 PM Friday to 4:00 PM Saturday with school and work related stuff. Grandma won't let me get an entire 8 hours without demanding something so I'm not gonna be able to get as much sleep as I need.

Overall, no complaints. I just need sleep. How are you?

Don't be like that Bb,my grandmother can't remember who I am and I wouldn't mind replacing that for her talking too much.

I love her, and I'm thankful she's still got her health and that, but my word can she talk. If there was an Olympic Medal for talking she'd have won it. :lol: Especially when you have someone like me on the receiving end of the conversation.

I love her, and I'm thankful she's still got her health and that, but my word can she talk. If there was an Olympic Medal for talking she'd have won it. :lol: Especially when you have someone like me on the receiving end of the conversation.

she'd be fortunate to take second place against my grandma! :lol:

That's awesome!

Although it does send chills up my spine because I have a pretty good idea what that face mask full of snow feels like.

eta:

my grandmothers are both long since passed away. The one while I was 2. The other lived much longer. She always wanted to cut my hippie hair, but she was nice about it. :D

That's what you get for living in North Americas penis. You should come to Britain where the weather is mild all year round (compared to the other countries at our latitude.) And if you really need to live on a piece of land shaped suggestively Scandinavia and the Kintyre are available.

:lol:

Believe me I'd love to move to Britain. Unfortunately I don't see it happening though, at least not anytime soon.

Lots of SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Was on the faculty excursion, it was nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKWHEAT!

Another successful tournament. Alex got 3rd place in One-step sparring. That was no small feat with 60 green belt kids showing up. Way to go Alex!.

THANK YOU and congratulations to Alex!

Happy Birthday Bucky.

Thanks.

Many birthday wishes to Buck, Honey Chicken and anyone else.

A little something to share:

before

during

and after

We're so happy. My little buddy is doing well and everything is looking good so far! *keeps all fingers and toes crossed*

Thank you.

And that is SO beautiful about the little buddy. :wub:

Happy Birthday Buck!!!! :cheers: I hope you are celebrating :D

The drama of this vaccine incident continued on today. I started throwing everything up and fever ensued. So to the urgent care I went. Guess what the doctor told me? I finally got an honest doctor that let me know that the reason I have been so severely sick is because:
1. The moronic medical assistant that administered the shot either did not prep the area well with alcohol or
2. The needle was not clean :o :o

Thank you!

I hope you get better! Take care :grouphug:.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bucky!!

Thanks!

Dragon Lance has heaps if cool dragons!!

Gold, Silver and Bronze dragons for the good ones!!!
Black, Red, Green, White and Blue for the Bad!!!!

No idea what that is, but welcome to TTTNE.

We have our first official snow this season!

Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Want snow too.

I have to get back to TTTNE.

Welcome back! I will keep calling you LFB, okay? :P Good luck on the proposal!

Oh my, the Spam!

I would think Sweden was experienced at handling snow without delays.
Here, ice is usually the source of delays and cancellations.

We're still waiting for a real snow here.
There are benefits.
If it stays really cold for a week or two without snow there will be some great outdoor skating which is one of my favorite things in life. It's a cold zen experience.

One would think, yes. <_< But every year it's the same story, the snow arrives and the south of the country is paralyzed. The problem are the first days, when there's been a lot of snow at once. The streets always turn to ice here, in the wet and windy but not cold enough south.

Where I live there isn't always snow in the winter, so the plowing tractors are not on call all the time since they have to keep other jobs. Some winters we have snow and extreme cold for 5 months and some winters we have temperatures above freezing the whole winter.

Welcome back lovely Swedes

Thank you, potatis! I hope your finger heals nicely. Be careful now :whip:

A small flesh wound don't stop a viking from her quest :D

:lol: That was my first thought as well. It's just a fleshwound! But more seriously, Odie, I hope it stops hurting soon. Be careful!

This is hysterical:

you shall not pass

Awww, it's like a jedi-cat mindtrick! The cats are just sitting there doing nothing :smoking:

I love this board :love: Interesting poetic description by Lummel there :leer:

Thanks! That will be on February 15. I considered Christmas Day when I'll be with her family, but I'm too nervous to pull the trigger on that one. :laugh:

Hey, welcome back! Good luck to you on Feb 15th!

Also, you need this.

Archived