What's the stupidest theory you've heard about ASOIAF? (And is it really that stupid?)

Fanless Mace

Jon Snow is Aegon, Rhaegar and Elia's firstborn son.

Point one!

Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna and either Ned or Benjen.

Point Two! Enough with the Stark Incest theories! Ugh!

Those Pawn to Player topics reach so hard and try to find depth in Sansa that doesn't actually exist imo.

But then again, some people are COMPLETELY under the impression that she will kill LF as if its a fact.

:rolleyes: The Sansa will do Absolutely Nothing At All is probably the stupidest theory around. Next to Jojenpaste and Jaime/Cersei and/or Tyrion are Aerys' bastards.

The Mance = Rhaegar theories are definitely up there.

Point one!

Point Two! Enough with the Stark Incest theories! Ugh!

:rolleyes: The Sansa will do Absolutely Nothing At All is probably the stupidest theory around. Next to Jojenpaste and Jaime/Cersei and/or Tyrion are Aerys' bastards.

The Mance = Rhaegar theories are definitely up there.

Too bad we aren't saying that Sansa will do absolutely nothing at all.

There are so many choices...

1. Jon is actually Aegon, son of Elia and Rhaegar. His Stark look apparently is derived from Martell and Targaryen

2. Gerold Hightower wanted to kill Jon

But these two recent gems totally cracks me up...

Too bad we aren't saying that Sansa will do absolutely nothing at all.

My personal worst crackpot was that Sansa, bereft of her wolf, will learn warging through Sweetrobin and specialize in warging humans. Sansa's too nice to use this power regularly, so she'll only use it once to bring about Cercei's downfall.

Lol, the best part of the theory:

"If Daario is Benjen in disguise, his rapid loyalty and support for Dany makes sense. Having sex with her seems like a random thing for Benjen to do but if she is as hot as she sounds and Benjen wants to earn her trust why not? I definitely would in his situation."

My personal worst crackpot was that Sansa, bereft of her wolf, will learn warging through Sweetrobin and specialize in warging humans. Sansa's too nice to use this power regularly, so she'll only use it once to bring about Cercei's downfall.

Thats hilarious! And now i kinda want it to be a thing....:leaving:

Archived