Who would you kill? (probable spoilers)

KJR the PR of TaFW

Ok, my dear friend, it is my duty to warn you that this is borderline Forum games, and that these threads never end well...

POV character that needs to be killed - Victarion, the one I would resurrect - Ned (just because I am loyal member of that wolf pack)

Since the OP specified POV characters, I WAS going to say I'd have a hard choice between Cersei and Victarion but one of the posts above reminded me otherwise. I think my difficult choice would be between Cersei and Aeron. Cersei at least is amusing in her insanity, so that right there answers it for me, I pick Aeron.

For the second part of the equation, it depends what you mean by 'bring back.' I'm wondering if by 'bring back' the OP means to get a mulligan because if that were the case I think I'd go for Ned straight off. If we could get a do over I'd fix so that Ned never died. But, if the choice of 'bring back' means that another POV character becomes an UnCat, I'd have to regretfully decline. It seems to me that the UnDead characters are lacking something of their humanity and depending on the severity of the deficit, it leads to lots of trouble. I think Lady Stoneheart needs to be put out of her misery and I'm hoping that happens soon. I'm hoping that she learns of her children's true fates (or some of them), and can die and rest in peace. Ironically, even though I think that's it's best that the dead stay dead (unless we're doing a rewrite and doing it mulligan style), I'm a little tempted to say I would choose to let a POV character go UnDead, so long as we continue receiving POVs from them. We'd finally get a peek inside one of their minds, LOL, but still, I think a no is best.

This is a little twist on the OP subject but my above answer made me wonder about something.

Supposing we were able to actually continue reading a character's POV after they have gone UnDead......who would be the one most interesting to read? Hmmmmmmmmmm, not sure but now I wonder, LOL

Archived