ASOIAF Guessing Game X — Most Favourite Minor Character — #1 announced, we're done

Evermind

I can host. I've never hosted this before, so I'd like to, really. :D

AK!!

You da man! :commie: :commie: :commie:

Agree, I say that we should go from Age of Heroes to Robert's Rebellion.

Sure!

Is that Age of Heroes to Robert's, inclusive? I.e. would Rhaegar & Lyanna be in or out? Obviously Theon's 2 brothers and other victims of Balon's rebellion would be out.

Is that Age of Heroes to Robert's, inclusive? I.e. would Rhaegar & Lyanna be in or out? Obviously Theon's 2 brothers and other victims of Balon's rebellion would be out.

I mean from 10000 BAL-283AL. Characters from RR, Rhaegar, Lyanna, Arthur, Aerys, Rhaella etc would be included. But no Balon's rebellion.

I would like someone else to object including Dunk&Egg :ninja: If everyone else has read it, you should include it.

No! D&R should be in. BREAKSPEAR BREAKSPEAR BREAKSPEAR :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

I think we agreed that everyone who has died before the first book can be listed, including Theon's brothers or Jon Arryn.

Archived