ASOIAF Guessing Game X — Most Favourite Minor Character — #1 announced, we're done

Evermind

Hell I got some points. Now its worth thinking abut the top three, when I was going to just let it rest.

Oh well I will leave as is - no change.

1. sandor

2. Varys

3. Pod

I doubt poor Poddie will be in the mix but if I swap him for Mance I will not be able to catch up to the two front runners anyway.

Oh well...

I'm fairly confident about Varys and Sandor being #2 and #1

Maybe Jaqen is more popular than Mance though, but I'll stick with my previous order...

4. Jaqen

3. Mance

2. Varys

1. Sandor

Glad I didn't make a change :D

Sticking with my top 3

3. Mance

2. Varys

1. Sandor

We're almost done! Here's the penultimate reveal (the last two will be revealed at the same time).

3. Varys

- 148 points
- in 12 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 1st
- lowest position: 17th

This invulnerable eunuch-schemer somehow managed to climb up to the third place, must be some evil plot for the realm again, including few Targaryens of course. Really, reading all ASOIAF books I started wondering if there is something Varys can't do (except for, well, you know what). It's a real wonder he's still alive, but not everyone has to die in these books, I guess. He got his connections here and there, in Westeros and Essos, and his spying network is apparently the best one save for weirwood trees. I just have to be glad Littlefinger was banned.

A sudden change of leadership!

Results:

LadyQ - 40

Jon's Queen Consort - 39

therealbando - 36

Ramsay Blow - 33

Castellan - 31

KingGendry - 29

lil' ghost - 29

Arya kiddin' - 24(?)

Minisa - 23

Adara - 23

Lasicka - 23

Jay Stark - 22

princessswan - 21

Turinqui-Calima - 20

Myrish Swamp Thing - 20

Kobayashi Maru - 18

Kungsmurfen - 17

Dany Lannister - 16

honeyed chicken - 13

Emmit - 11

DreamSongs - 9

Night'sQueen - 8

All people who didn't write anything since the last reveal, I took your old list without changes. Dany Lannister got lucky and earned 12 points that way!

I don't know how to count Arya kiddin's score. He only just put up his list of 3 characters (missing the guesses for #5 and #4), got Varys right and I added 12 points to him. I hope that's right, because I have no idea what to do when such things happen.

To count all these points was a hard task, so if I got something wrong, please correct me.

And also please write your new guesses in new post. If you don't want to change your guess, you can write it too... if you don't, that's fine, I'll be using your previous guess then. Just don't edit your previous post with a guess silently.

The #2, #1 and the final results, recap and stuff will be posted in 48 hours from now on. I'll be reminding you about the deadline when I can.

Archived