ASOIAF Guessing Game X — Most Favourite Minor Character — #1 announced, we're done

Evermind

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 10th ASOIAF Character Guessing Game! We're going strong and this is the tenth installment of the game already. Since one game usually takes like a month to play, that's something!

So, let's have a look at our previous results:

Most Loved Character: Arya Stark
Most Hated Character: Ramsay Snow
Sexiest Character: Jaime Lannister (male) / Arianne Martell (female)
Most Badass Character: Asha Greyjoy
Funniest Character: Dolorous Edd Tollet
Best Death: Ned Stark
Best Actor/Actress: Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister
Character You Most Want to Survive: Arya Stark
Most Dangerous Character: Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish

Quite a list, isn't it? Now it's time to look on some minor characters. There's a wide range of them, from Shitmouth to unnamed random Unsullied #3163. And it's your pick that decides a winner, so think hard and make your choice!

Let's get down to the rules and gaming process:

1. You have to send me a list, in which you write down your favourite twenty minor characters from ASOIAF. You can't include any characters from this post in your list.
Characters that mostly mentioned in D&E are also excluded. Think why you like the character, and then imagine you never read D&E. Will you still like this person? If yes, sure, put him/her on your list. If you put some questionable character on your list, I'll consult with AFS who didn't read D&E, and you will probably need to rethink your choice.
Characters that died before AGOT are excluded too. That means, you can't put someone like Lyanna Stark on your list. Although if the character died in the timeframe of five ASOIAF books, you can put him in without hesitation. For example, Khal Drogo is perfectly fine.
Animals can be included in the lists. Let's ensure Ser Pounce wins this.

2. And the game begins! The characters' points are counted like this (copypaste from C_F): #1 on the list receives 20 points, #2 receives 19 points, and so on. Starting at #20 and working our way up, I will provide a clue to prompt the guessing. While guessing, you have two options: (1) to gamble on a single character; a correct response is awarded 5 points or (2) to list three possible characters; your first choice is awarded 3 points, your second choice 2 points, and your third choice 1 point. The first option is a high risk/high reward type of deal.
If there's a tie, you will need to guess all the tied characters at once, getting 5 points for each one guessed right.
I'll try to put the hint in 48 hours (or sometimes later) after the previous one had been posted.

You can join in the guessing anytime, doesn't matter if you sent the list on not. And if you sent it, you don't have to guess if you don't want to, it's totally fine. If I forgot something, let me know, and if you have some objections, write it down here.

So, I'm waiting for your lists there! I'll be posting honourable mentions at 6th of January, so you've got plenty of time. Even if you're in full-holiday mode, I hope you'll be able to find some spare time and send in your list!

The list so far:
25. Renly Baratheon
23. Missandei
23. Jorah Mormont
22. Rickon Stark
21. Osha
______

20. Jeor Mormont
19. Meera Reed
18. Shireen Baratheon
17. Maester Aemon
16. Ygritte
15. Wyman Manderly
13. Brynden "Blackfish" Tully
13. Bronn
12. Ghost
11. Olenna Redwyne
9. Roose Bolton
9. Tormund Giantsbane
8. Syrio Forel
7. Gendry
6. Oberyn Martell
___

5. Edd Tollett
4. Jaqen H'Ghar
3. Varys
2. Mance Rayder
1. Sandor Clegane

JQC won!

Thanks Evermind!

I'll take some time to work on my list but in the meantime here is the list of excluded characters again:

Aeron Greyjoy

Areo Hotah

Arianne Martell

Arya Stark

Arys Oakheart

Asha Greyjoy

Barristan Selmy

Bran Stark

Brienne of Tarth

Catelyn Stark

Cersei Lannister

Chett

Daenerys Targaryen

Davos Seaworth

Eddard Stark

Jaime Lannister

Joffrey Baratheon

Jon Connington

Jon Snow

Kevan Lannister

Maester Cressen

Melisandre

Merrett Frey

Pate

Petyr Baelish

Quentyn Martell

Robb Stark

Robert Baratheon

Samwell Tarly

Sansa Stark

Stannis Baratheon

Theon Greyjoy

Tyrion Lannister

Tywin Lannister

Varamyr Sixskins

Victarion Greyjoy

Will

~~~

I think a game of favorite dead/historic character would be a lot of fun once this round is over.

Starting my list but it's been a while since my last read. I fear I am forgetting some good minor characters...

If you have to he fire and ice app, just scroll all the characters...that's what i did. Towerofthehand has a nice character list, also.

Nobody ever remembers the eunuch.

Everyone who (is going to) send me the list, please check your PM to know if everything's OK or not. Some of you guys include characters that are not eligible, in that case I'll ask you to replace them with someone else.

If you've got something along the lines "Everything's good, thank you for the list", then everything's fine and you don't have to worry.

Got seven lists so far, some of them require fixes though. :)

Archived