ASOIAF Guessing Game X — Most Favourite Minor Character — #1 announced, we're done

Evermind

Bloodraven was eligible to be put in the lists.

But only the tree version of him, putting aside everything we know of him from the Dunk&Egg stories, right? Because if not, then my list is all wrong :D

Anyway, my guess:

1. Aemon

2. Halfhand

3. Jeor

He didn't make my list either but I'm just assuming everyone else put him high up on theirs :lol:

Same here. Not on my list but he's been popular in other games. Maybe not so much this time. :dunno:

Changing my guess:

1. The Old Bear

2. Donal

3. The Halfhand

So, time to reveal #20!

20. Jeor Mormont

- 70 points
- in 7 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 4th
- lowest position: 16th

The 997th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Jeor Mormont is a hard, though just man. He led the ancient order for about ten years, trying to take the best of what he's been given as Lord Commander. Fearless and honourable, this man could always encourage someone who needed it most. These traits, no doubt, are one of the reasons he's liked among the readers. He died a death he didn't deserve (as it usually happens in ASOIAF), being slain by one of his brothers-in-arms during a mutiny, but despite that, he's still managed, although barely, to enter this list.

A bit on a risky side, are you? Not a lot of gambles, but that's probably for the best, cause all of them were wrong this time. That means we have quite an amount of leaders!

Results:

Night'sQueen - 3

Minisa - 3

princessswan - 3

Jon's Queen Consort - 3

Arya kiddin' - 3

Kobayashi Maru - 3

Kungsmurfen - 2

lil' ghost - 2

Catelyn Stoneheart - 2

therealbando - 1

Lasicka - 1

Turinqui-Calima - 0
Adara - 0
Jay Stark - 0
KingGendry - 0
Castellan - 0
Myrish Swamp Thing - 0
Ramsay Blow - 0
DreamSongs - 0
Dany Lannister - 0

If I got anything wrong, sorry in advance! Feel free to correct me.

Hint for #19: Insulted (by) a Frey.

The answer, results and the next hint will be posted in 48 hours from now on. I'll be reminding you about the deadline when I can.

Archived