ASOIAF Guessing Game X — Most Favourite Minor Character — #1 announced, we're done

Evermind

sending my list! this was really hard to choose 20 and even harder to put them in an order :commie:

Extremely hard! I was sort of sure about my top 5, but then I just kept swapping them around :D And don´t even get me started on the ones who didn´t make he cut :bawl: :D

Extremely hard! I was sort of sure about my top 5, but then I just kept swapping them around :D And don´t even get me started on the ones who didn´t make he cut :bawl: :D

I had the same problem. I swapped around so much that I confused myself. I only felt solid about my top 5.

BTW, Evermind, I sent you my list under Killer Queen but I'm back into my old account now so I'll be playing as Queen A.

Ladies and gentlemen, the game is on! I've received 21 list from you, and there were 135 different characters listed. That's quite a big amount! For example, in the previous installment, Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game, there were only 74 names on the lists.

And which characters you ended up liking the most? That's for you to guess.

But first, let me unveil the honourable mentions. People from Westeros and Essos, some already dead and some are still alive, and some of them not so honourable. Here they are:

25. Renly Baratheon

- 58 points
- in 5 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 5th
- lowest position: 15th

(tie) 23. Jorah Mormont

- 60 points
- in 4 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 1st
- lowest position: 13th

(tie) 23. Missandei

- 60 points
- in 5 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 1st
- lowest position: 19th

22. Rickon Stark

- 62 points
- in 5 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 2nd
- lowest position: 20th

21. Osha

- 67 points
- in 6 out of 21 lists
- highest position: 5th
- lowest position: 14th

Remember about these and don't include them in your guesses! Speaking of guesses, here's your first hint:

Hint for #20: A crow.

The answer, results and the next hint will be posted in 48 hours from now on. I'll be reminding you about the deadline when I can.

Good luck!

Archived