Does LF know that Aegon is Vary's dragon?

The Fresh PtwP

I was about to say no, but then realise that the little legitimacy Aegon has, comes from Varys saying that he did the swap. So anyone who believes that Aegon is the real one has to know he's Varys'. Unless you are greedy enough to follow the first pretender who claims to be Targaryen without asking the obvious question about his resurrection.

LF might not know yet but he soon will. Question is how will it affect his plans? There's a theory going that LF might try to marry Sansa to Aegon instead of Harry the Heir, (we all know that match ain't happening.) Whether, Aegon or Sansa would ever go for that idea is another question entirely.

As we know, LF is for the moment a tyrell's man. Well as long as it fits his own agenda. And since Aegon is just an exiled, back from the dead with a dubious claim LF will never side with him.

It might change.

I dont believe LF is planning to marry Sansa. He will forever be rejected by the nobility.

And the romantic youth who challenged a seasoned warrior for the love of a woman turned into a ruthless and manipulative, yet cautious, pimp.

It will be more beneficial for him to be the puppet master.

At the moment, no, he has no clue. I think he'll try to marry Sansa to Aegon, and that's when he'll figure it out.

I also don't think Aegon is quite the puppet people think he is. He has had no contact with Varys since he was a baby. Instead I believe Varys actually is truthful in that he designed Aegon's life so that he would learn to be a good and humble king. He's kinda just going with the flow and pulling some strings to help Aegon succeed, not really pulling Aegon's strings.

Its strange someone so pragmatic like Varys groomed a conqueror to be so much... decent. Varys is probably planning to be the mastermind behind a "dragon" sane of mind (for the moment) but lacking but lacking ruthlessness to unify the 7 kingdoms.

The tirade of LF in the show (chaos is a ladder) makes me think its Varys pov too.

I also don't think Aegon is quite the puppet people think he is. He has had no contact with Varys since he was a baby. Instead I believe Varys actually is truthful in that he designed Aegon's life so that he would learn to be a good and humble king. He's kinda just going with the flow and pulling some strings to help Aegon succeed, not really pulling Aegon's strings.

I like to hope that you are right. I like him.

I don't think he knows enough about him.

For all he knows it might just be some kid the GC brought that cares a resemblance to a Targaryn.

He probably suspects, but Varys has been MIA for a while so LF might think him fled or dead.

Archived