Mark Your Calendar: Game of Thrones Returns on April 6

Westeros

Interesting that Jon's at Crastet's Keep. I guess this is some filler stuff before the actual battle, since we still have 8 episodes before that. Oddly I'm okay with having Jon at Craster's, and normally I'm against changes or deviations. Anything that makes Jon look like more of a badass and good leader on the show is fine with me.

Interesting that Jon's at Crastet's Keep. I guess this is some filler stuff before the actual battle, since we still have 8 episodes before that. Oddly I'm okay with having Jon at Craster's, and normally I'm against changes or deviations. Anything that makes Jon look like more of a badass and good leader on the show is fine with me.

What made you think Jon's at Craster's Keep? All you can deduce from all the stills we got is that he is fighting with some trees in the background. It may well be on the other side of the wall but I don't think it's Craster's. Also, I hope they don't forget Jon doesn't yet know the LC died...

What made you think Jon's at Craster's Keep? All you can deduce from all the stills we got is that he is fighting with some trees in the background. It may well be on the other side of the wall but I don't think it's Craster's. Also, I hope they don't forget Jon doesn't yet know the LC died...

yeh could be Mole's Town perhaps? Lots of casting there.

yeh could be Mole's Town perhaps? Lots of casting there.

Actually, that makes more sense. Yeah, I'm gonna go with Mole's Town now. Perhaps the Night's Watch gets word of wildlings attacking and Jon leads a defense, or maybe they go to Mole's Town to recruit some people, but come under attack while there.

Archived