Favourite Ultra-Minor character.

Stan the Man Baratheon

Doesn't the 'and one' women own that tavern in Meereen where Quentyn meets with Tatters?

Yep, "and one" -Zahrina is possibly the same Zahrina in that tavern. The woman at the auction is said to be buying cheap meat for slave fights, so there's a theory that if the tavern woman is the same, then she's illegally continuing slavery inside Meereen.

I love how, on re-reads, any time there's something going on in Kings Landing, you get "also, Jalabhar Xho was there, wearing feathers". I would love it if the last scene is Kings Landing, a generation in the future, everything has changed, been destroyed, rebuilt, most people are dead, totally new regime in charge, and an elderly Xho just walks in and says "the time is ripe to retake the Summer Isles!" "Next year, perhaps...".

+1 to this idea. haha

• 4 months later...

Shagga. The big burly mann from the mountains with a fondness of axes. His trademark threat: "i'll cut off your manhood and feed it to the goats" leads to some of Tyrion's best responses.

If Shagga is too prominent in too many scenes then i say Timett, son of Timett. He won me over when it was explained that every man in their tribe had to burn themselves as a rite of passage. A nipple or finger was most common but Timett decided to take that hot knife and stab himself in the eye. That's right, his friggin eye! Timett is one tough, nasty mo'fo.

I have a soft spot for the both the Greatjon and the Mormont women (Lyanna and Dacey). I can relate to their characters on a personal level.

I also like Anguy and Lem. They seem to be able to make the best out of a bad situattion.

Archived