Who should be on the cover?

Victarion Chainbreaker

AGOT: Ned

ACOK: Tyrion

ASOS: Jon (how anyone could go arya over Jon for ASOS cover is beyond me...He gets chosen as LC for Christ's sake)

AFFC: Annoyingly it would have to be Cersei over Jaime as she has more of an impact on the story

ADWD: Tough one as I agree it is the worst segment of Danys storyline but ye it would have to be the mother with her three children

The only easy ones are AGOT and ACOK (which are clearly Ned and Tyrion's). In ASOS it would be a triple tie between Arya, Tyrion and Jon who have the biggest and most impactful presence. In AFFC I'm a bit torn- Brienne, Jamie and Cersei are the contenders but I don't know who shines above the rest. It was definitely Brienne's book- like it or not- so I'll go with her. ADWD goes to Dany, Jon and Tyrion but if I had a gun pointed at me I'd say Dany.

I think another interesting question could be who we think (or hope) will be the "cover character" of TWOW. I am torn between Dany, Tyrion and Arya. I'll go with Stannis as a cop out.

I'm actually going to be ballsy and say Bran.

I love Bran, I mean I LOVE Bran (he's probably in my top 5, top 3), but I don't think he ever was or ever will be a "cover character" on par with Ned in AGOT. He has been getting less and less chapters with every book, and part of me fears that this trend will continue with TWOW at least.

I love Bran, I mean I LOVE Bran (he's probably in my top 5, top 3), but I don't think he ever was or ever will be a "cover character" on par with Ned in AGOT. He has been getting less and less chapters with every book, and part of me fears that this trend will continue with TWOW at least.

I'm going by impact. He's not hiding out in the cave for nothing. Maybe he'll be more of a seventh-book candidate. In which case I'll hold out for Sansa or Arya, I think.

I'll do character or location

GoT

Character- Ned or Bran

Location- Winterfell or the Red Keep

CoK

Character- Tyrion or Sansa

Location- Dragonstone or Storm's End

SoS

Character- Catelyn or Arya

Location- Riverrun or Astapor

FfC

Character- Jaime or Cersei