Theories that are crackpot but wish were true

SonofStannis

N + A = J

I liked the doomed romance aspect of Ned's life and I want Jon to be Ned's son as I have the horrible feeling when he finds out the truth of his parents he won't think of himself that way anymore.

A very underrated theory, GRRM had to throw in that Ned and Ashara romance for some reason.

N + A = J

I liked the doomed romance aspect of Ned's life and I want Jon to be Ned's son as I have the horrible feeling when he finds out the truth of his parents he won't think of himself that way anymore.

Na, Jon will always see Ned as his father.

“Yes, my lord.” The soft leather gave beneath Jon’s fingers, as if the sword were molding itself to his grip already. He knew he should be honored, and he was, and yet … He is not my father. The thought leapt unbidden to Jon’s mind. Lord Eddard Stark is my father. I will not forget him, no matter how many swords they give me. Yet he could scarcely tell Lord Mormont that it was another man’s sword he dreamt of …

If Benjen is alive then he has probably not been where he was supposed to be. If he has been where he was supposed to be, chances are he is dead.

I think Ben is alive and I think he is the one who left the cash of dragon glass in ground that had evidence of been freshly dug. Because he was aware of the Others massing and he was aware of Mormonts trudge threw the miles and miles of land towards the fist.

Na, Jon will always see Ned as his father.

“Yes, my lord.” The soft leather gave beneath Jon’s fingers, as if the sword were molding itself to his grip already. He knew he should be honored, and he was, and yet … He is not my father. The thought leapt unbidden to Jon’s mind. Lord Eddard Stark is my father. I will not forget him, no matter how many swords they give me. Yet he could scarcely tell Lord Mormont that it was another man’s sword he dreamt of …

doesnt this mean Jon is gay? :lmao: :smileysex:

Arya being Azor Ahai, kills Jon as Nissa Nissa with Dark Sister. :wub:

Cat hanging Jaime, and making him undead - then he goes on to fulfill his role as valonqar :devil:

:lmao: Good ones.

Joramun is a WW. After the war for dawn man abandoned everything beyond the wall (fist of the first men)and the WWs abandoned everything below.

King beyond the wall originally referred to the king of the WWs. And the reason we're afraid of Joramun blowing his horn is because that's what they do before an attack. So we do t want to hear the sound of Joramun's war horn.

Also the nights queen was Joramun's daughter.

I just like the idea of the two sides being more like real warring countries. With an uneasy truce anda DMZ etc. And it's only recently that more militant factions have gotten control in the WW society. Hence the new invasion.

More this and less "ooooo spooky evil beings you can never negotiate with because negotiation isn't evil enough for them"

Archived