[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

As before there's no news because they seem to be keeping it under wraps (and he shot indoors etc)...but the premiere date being April 12 to my mind means we get Jaqen then.

I am hopeful that if he is there, we should see him first or second appearance by Arya. Fingers crossed.

I want to see Jaqen in the tub, hair dripping beautifully, then.........his ass!!

I'm sure they will screw up Arya;s warging, no matter how much Maise could knock it out of the park. I give up, and just will tune in to see how it all does go down, and appreciate all the guy oogling to help me get through it. Kind of like that song....Oh thank heaven.......for little girls............just change it to..........beautiful guys. :P

I pretty much gave up on everything, but a man in a bath would be nice... Maybe the attentive bath attendant will be there, too. You are right, just enjoy the scenery!

According to the info released and then rescinded by Tom's agency/management in the spring, he'll be in the main cast for s5, so if you keep a weather eye during the opening credits of the premiere that would alert y'all whether he's in it.

Hmmmm, that is a good point, the checking of the credits, provided he is a main/regular cast member. Then again, the names are only used in credits if they happen to be in that episode, I think. I wonder, would they save a Jaqen face wearing for the first treat of a second epi, ya know? Oh well, time will tell, the answer will be known, soon. I could just go for some new pics of him, LOL

That reminds me, I'm kinda missing Roose. :tantrum: :leer:

Because a girl got lost.........on the trail of oogling GOT stuff, here's a nice one, show and book. This dialogue (bookwise, with Cat as a lot of the one talk Jaime and Cat had was spread throughout his TV capture, LOL) is what made me sit up and say......HEY, this Jaime Lannister might be much more interesting than I realized. We already knew he was hot, LOL

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6wyvwtZfOoQ/UxxNjm8F9aI/AAAAAAAAAMo/_h090MYg3X0/s1600/If-your-gods-are-real-and-if-they-are-just,-why-is-the-world-so-full-of-injustice.jpg

There we go, some Nik and Jaime to oogle.

^In my avatar?

Yeah, I like running into Roose. I enjoy him anyway, book and show. I actually hope he makes it through the story alive. Not that he wins anything, just a return trip to the Dreadfort. His dreadful son needs to go, though. I hope we get to see some good Roose this season.

Ah, that made me feel better. There were some pretty moments.

He looks spectacular there, doesn't he?? Those were terrific moments for him and Cat.

^I'll bring him back when some new promo pics of him come out. (I hope he lives too, he's a fun chap). But I'll have Mel for now because she's such a sweetypie.

I know you love your Mel and Carice, I totally understand.

^Given the level of Mel-hate I've seen on some threads on this forum (particularly on the "ranking female POVs" and "why is Mel the most misunderstood character according to GrrM" threads) I thought I had to throw some support her way by showing her making a sympathetic face with her shoulder bared. Though if Carice's beauty and charisma haven't won folks over to her yet, I guess nothing will.

Can't think of much. I would like to see Arya warg. But most of what I want to see from the books is pretty much ruled out, except for Daario's ass. Still hopeful about that!

you are hilarious, literally sat here and laughed for a good while.

A man needs a bath Lady Fevre Dream. Tom is still 'rumored' on IMDB but most evidence seems to point to his inclusion, my fingers are still crossed

Konradsmith i enjoy Mel in the books and show, yes she suggests and did a few evil things but give her a break, shes trying to save the world! The list can indeed go on for 'reasons' to watch season 5. But i joke, i don't just watch it for the ogling

OH MY!!! Found in the Golden Globes article at WotW. No, I did not bring this picture here for a peek at one half of D&D, I brought it for PEDRO!!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7HDogJCMAAZUCX.jpg

A girl may go googling to see what else is out on the nets of our guys for oogling, LOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7G5UuoCIAEDq-f.jpg

I love THIS side of Pedro

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PeetandPascal.png

And some Kit Kandy and some hair cut controversy? LOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7G7WevCUAEYZ3K.jpg

Still, I'm going to google and see what else is out there on the nets for this. :cool4:

Archived