[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

God, Kit and Pedro look perfect. As always.

Tis true, isn't it. Some further reading seems to suggest that everyone was very uncomfortable at the GG this year, something about a ton of rain and humidity and the air conditioning not working at the actual venue at which the awards were held. So, if there are rough pics out there from the ceremony of most anyone, that is probably why. I'd guess red carpet and post party pics will look best, not that Pedro and Kit need the help. LOL

This is my first post ever, but I just have to say thank you to everyone. My freezing cold and wet corner of the uk has been brightened tremendously by this thread.

(I'm now off for a cold shower and a lie down.)

A great reason for a girl, and all here, to keep the googling up, huh? I've been a bit tied up since last post, but I'm not done looking for something to oogle Hopefully, I'll return with some goodies soon, or someone else will.

Great first post, hope to see you around. :cheers:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/86764730297397814/

Don't know if this has been posted but as I'm sat here waiting for literal snow I thought I'd look for sexy snow instead.

Oh............good one. I'm not sure if it's been previously posted either, but who cares, LOL Terrific find. :bowdown:

Im not sure if this really was taken today, as Twitter claims, but I see no reason we can't enjoy the beautiful face and stunning blue eyes. I'd love to know if he really IS in NYC today, Less than two hours away, know what I'm sayin'?? LOL

https://twitter.com/gamofphoto/status/555367057412620288/photo/1

Im not sure if this really was taken today, as Twitter claims, but I see no reason we can't enjoy the beautiful face and stunning blue eyes. I'd love to know if he really IS in NYC today, Less than two hours away, know what I'm sayin'?? LOL

https://twitter.com/gamofphoto/status/555367057412620288/photo/1

He's not quite dressed for the weather, is he. Poor baby is cold. :lol:

We can't deny though that Jaime looked good stabbing him in the eye (he was biting his lip, if I remember correctly from the rewatches... that was niiice) perhaps the one good thing the showrunners did to Jaime is casting Nik. He made him look good while killing people, also while literally being covered in shit.

Straight male, but Jory Cassel was a cool-looking guy. Charles Dance also has quite a badass demeanour.

ITA about the guy who played Jory. There was just something about him, the way he carried himself, or something. I saw a pic of him on Twitter today, and was reminded that I did like him. I've had the hots for Dance since Alien 3, LOL

Archived