[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

That was, in fact, all I found interesting about the plot, that Jaime might get a little action in Dorne (it's not as if they are telling his book story or anything).

Out of sight, out of mind with the show. No one ever remembers anyone. Both Beauty and the Beast stories involve separations, but that's a central part of the story...

^I didn't say that though...all I did was interject in identifying a person in the trailer you were speculating about.

If someone Pia's Jaime, it'll be Ellaria methinks. But he'll remain true to his sister.

Anyhow, Le Cygne, to quote Renly, "I see no need for hostilities between us." You must've appreciated stubble-Jaime standing vigil for his papa at least, eh?

^In fairness you all were talking about girls just now.

I could throw in an obligatory back-on-topic prompt and say, "How about those men, huh?"

As usual, though, our talk about girls came from our talk about guys.......not from a desire to police the attitudes around here.

Lady Fevre Dream, there was a facebook post in August from someone who'd seen some of the scripts that has now been proven accurate by the trailer. (I can't post links myself but there are links to it on almost every thread here at the moment). It was dead-on about Varys's line regarding Dany and about the viper-with-a-Lannister-necklace-in-its-mouth funny business, so it couldn't be lucky guesswork. It's legit. And do you know what it also confirmed? Jaqen. So rejoice.

EDIT: Thanks for posting it below, Le Cygne.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/Stannisswagatheon/posts/814624378577731

And..........here we have.......some guy pics. I cannot guarantee all of them are beautiful, but then again, I find there is beauty in most all men.

https://twitter.com/JonSnowBastrd/status/561267935944388608/photo/1

Will just put that picture of Sean Bean with an earring out of my mind forever...

Stephen Dillane is :drool:

But I prefer olderLiam Cunningham

Men can be like fine wine, better with age.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/Stannisswagatheon/posts/814624378577731

Will just put that picture of Sean Bean with an earring out of my mind forever...

Thanks for the link and with Sean and the earring, that saying about wine not only works for aging, but for forgetting....bad choices in youth with accessories, hahaha.

Lady Fevre Dream, there was a facebook post in August from someone who'd seen some of the scripts that has now been proven accurate by the trailer. (I can't post links myself but there are links to it on almost every thread here at the moment). It was dead-on about Varys's line regarding Dany and about the viper-with-a-Lannister-necklace-in-its-mouth funny business, so it couldn't be lucky guesswork. It's legit. And do you know what it also confirmed? Jaqen. So rejoice.

EDIT: Thanks for posting it below, Le Cygne.

Searching for Jaqen and/or Tom this season is turning into my own personal game of Where's Waldo, but I'm naming it Where's Wlaschiha. He's worth looking, and waiting, for.

Hey, there were a couple girl pics snuck in my previous post, weren't there?

And still, no Tom. I need to comb that trailer better, but still, I'm pretty sure.....I did not spy some TW.

I don't think they'd put that in the trailer, that will be a D&D WOW twitter goes wild moment, assuming the rumors are true.

I see that around the net it is officially being said that the trailer was a leak (as first vids made clear) but that a better quality one has been officially released. It looks like WotW have reworked their article in light of this info, but they have also posted a new article with new official s5 pics.

http://watchersonthewall.com/18-new-official-game-thrones-photos-released-season-5/#more-25278I

Many new examples of male beauty ( HI NIK!!!!) but I'm wondering, does the photo of The Roose and his son and wife look suspiciously like it could be from last season? Not sure, but I'm always hopeful for more Roose. I can't help but enjoy him.

Searching for Jaqen and/or Tom this season is turning into my own personal game of Where's Waldo, but I'm naming it Where's Wlaschiha. He's worth looking, and waiting, for.

LMAO that just got me

In terms of hotness in the trailer, theres a good shot of Jon looking all 'hero-y', there's some badass Jorah and of course Nikolaj :drool: bearing some chest no less

Archived