Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, V.14 - Back to You Arya kiddin'!

honeyed chicken

It was midnight and the sweet Madeline was asleep in her bed. The eight year old's eyes were fluttering as if she was in a dream. It must've been a good dream, for her serene smile was fairer to look upon than the blooming marigolds of spring.

Something buzzed past her ear, and the dream broke. She wearily opened her eyes, and tried to look for the source of disturbance but found none. "Silly mosquitoes" she said in her high pitch childish voice, as if scolding them, and closed her eyes again, expecting the dream to return.

It must've been no more than three minutes that she got the same disturbance again, only she realized this time that there had been no sound, only a sense of .... touch. A mosquito must've made a sound. "Daddy??" she cried, but no one answered. So she went inside her blanket. Nothing could hurt her as long as she was inside her blanket, she was sure of that.

It had been no more than two minutes, that the blanket was lifted off of her in a single swish. "Please don't hurt me" said Madeline but only darkness answered, in silence. "Daddy.." she said very weakly.

"Who are you?" she shrieked with all the power she had, "step out" and he did. SnowOther was wearing robes and cloak as black as the sin he had come to commit. In his hand was a dagger made of white steel, with an exquisitely carved pommel in the shape of a shooting star made of holly. The weapon was more terrible to behold than the man who wielded it, and the man alone could have made a grown man soil his breeches.

"What do you want? Go away" cried Madeline, tears flowing from her face. SnowOther fixed her eyes with a stare and looked directly into her soul. He came closer to Madeline and held her face by the chin "Look at me!" he said. With a fluid movement of hand the dagger came close to Madeline's ear, and she felt the same sensation of cold touch that made the hair on her neck stand. With a single swish he cut of a lock of hair and stowed it in his pocket. "Men call me SnowOther girl, and I am of the night" he said with a grin, "but I'm no murderer." The girl, Madeline uttered an ahh of relief just as SnowOther jumped out her window and started climbing towards Cindy Shaw's house. "God, don't do that to Cindy, she's such a baby and doesn't even wear a diaper anymore" said Madeline as she went back to sleep, waiting for her dream to return .

KoA works at the local furniture store as a wood taster. No one can deceive his master with false cheap wood, as long as KoA is there to taste it. Mango, Teak, Mahogany, Ebony he knows them all. Lately he has been getting a lot of freelancing offers too.

Archived