My one year on the Board.

King of Winters

It seems so long ago when we were "commoners" and still learning the laws of the Forum. I was also in constant completion with Woftis in post counts, we joined the Forum about the same time as well.

Oh and Stannis Baratheon > Roose Bolton :)

I still havent learned the laws of the forum. :frown5:

I don't know what happened to Woftis, he just stopped coming on here one day and I haven't heard from him since.

Stannis is the justice the Stark bannermen can receive for the RW, he is the rightful King of Westeros and will take Winterfell from Roose in one swift move.

You'll be in a padded black cell forever :D

That's a shame.. I think he lives quite near me IRL as well.

Stannis can sit in the snow grinding his teeth all he likes, while Roose f**ks b*tches and gets money in Winterfell :)

Maybe we could share one.. y'know, they'll be doubling up at the rate this forum's inhabitants are losing their minds :D

That's a shame.. I think he lives quite near me IRL as well.

Stannis can sit in the snow grinding his teeth all he likes, while Roose f**ks b*tches and gets money in Winterfell :)

Maybe we could share one.. y'know, they'll be doubling up at the rate this forum's inhabitants are losing their minds :D

Stannis has his Lightbringer and Reek to mock while Roose's men fall into his trap (literally).

This Forum just showed that it's full of people ready to believe in good (in the goodness of Stannis :P)

What will you do as revenge?

When scrolling down results in scrolling up,

When closing a tab closes the whole page,

When your joy turns to ashes in your mouth you shall know, and not before!

When scrolling down results in scrolling up,

When closing a tab closes the whole page,

When your joy turns to ashes in your mouth you shall know, and not before!

The North Remembers and so shall I remember this and be watching out.

Stannis has his Lightbringer and Reek to mock while Roose's men fall into his trap (literally).

This Forum just showed that it's full of people ready to believe in good (in the goodness of Stannis :P)

Melisandre is mistaken, Lightbringer is Roose's member.

Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Stannis Baratheon, and the all 'heroic' things he's done.. :)

Melisandre is mistaken, Lightbringer is Roose's member.

Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Stannis Baratheon, and the all 'heroic' things he's done.. :)

Stannis can take Roose and Ramsay with one arm whilst taking a piss with the other.

What did you do? :)

Stannis can take Roose and Ramsay with one arm whilst taking a piss with the other.

What did you do? :)

I took the Forum's 'white knight', and brought him down to Roose's level. It wasn't hard. See, madness, as you know, is like gravity.. all it takes is a little push. <end of scene> :D

I took the Forum's 'white knight', and brought him down to Roose's level. It wasn't hard. See, madness, as you know, is like gravity.. all it takes is a little push. <end of scene> :D

But Stannis the hero Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight...

But Stannis the hero Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight...

And yet, Stannis constantly goes on about the Lord of Light and Lightbringer... by his own logic, he cannot be the Dark Knight. Roose is the very very Dark Knight :P

And yet, Stannis constantly goes on about the Lord of Light and Lightbringer... by his own logic, he cannot be the Dark Knight. Roose is the very very Dark Knight :P

There can be no shadows and darkness without light. Roose will be known as the Leech Lord, not a very intimidating name.

Archived