TTTNE 421: The smurf conspiracy

Kungsmurfen

Good day!

It is good weather, birds are singing, and this.

I cant go, but Brooke and karradin from Sydney are going, and so is Theda Baratheon from England, and of course Pebbles will be there, so be ready to be hugged

BUCK! SEE YOU IN LONDON! OMGOMGOMG! Our Queen will be there as well.

Spammers, I needed something nice today. I spent a few minutes recapping my experience on this this thread to my best friend and she teared up. You all know the days I talked about. The days that you simply can't believe that there are so many nice people in the world.

I have read the most thoughtful and kind outpourings of advice and love that I have ever seen in my life in here. Just talking about you all cheered me up enough to put on my big girl pants.

:lol: A hug by Pebble is some special honour around here, no? Theda seems like a very cool person, I would love to talk to her. And of course Lilyyyyyy and our queen! :grouphug:

Lily ... :grouphug:. Such lovely words. I am sorry you are having trouble with the little boy, I am sure he will come to his senses soon.

Its probly hard to be the child of someone so fabulous, such a lot to live up to! (you should ask him that after his mood improves :uhoh: )

But then everybody posting in TTTNE would have problems with kids, because everybody here is very fabulous. :P

Anyhow about the celebration yesterday, my friend got a job he had applied for, and so we went out to party a little. Life is going along smoothly, without much happening though. I still think at this age I should be doing something more meaningful.

I know, right, I have the same feeling ... all I do is study, I do not work or anything. :wacko: I will be trying to change that soon, to gain the feeling I have control over my own life. Might try to find a job and do more sports (spend more time outside).

I kinda started today morning by going for a walk/run. I have decided that I need to do more sport because it is healthy and because I do not want to lose my breath anymore if I have to jump two lenghts of the dancing hall. Keep fingers crossed that I stick by it. :P

Okay a few things are happening, I'm scheduled for a job interview....
My ex is supposed to pick up his crap that he's been procrastinating on picking up, I told him if he doesn't get it by Monday afternoon I'm throwing it away (sorry, no need for me to vent, however if you cheat on me it's hard for me to move on for a couple of days)
My sister goes back to school have to drop her off/pick her up
DMV visit to get a replacement identification card (I'm carded a lot, most people believe I'm 14, 15 saying it's because I'm small... )
I have to tudor this kid this afternoon, helping him with his algebra
Fixing this lady's IPhone 4s screen
And.... I think that's all until six o'clock

Sounds like a busy day, and I think you should definitely get some sleep before a job interview! You will not sleep in if you set up an alarm! ;)

Good luck with the job interview, of course.

Good day good folk!

Grattis till Smurfen igen! :D

Oh dear Lily :grouphug: I hope your little man is ok.

Cora, good luck today! Sounds like you will be terribly busy, but you can always stop by for fly by :grouphug: if you want one!

lol thanks, I hope it does... Because my eyelids are getting heavy...

Okay a few things are happening, I'm scheduled for a job interview....

My ex is supposed to pick up his crap that he's been procrastinating on picking up, I told him if he doesn't get it by Monday afternoon I'm throwing it away (sorry, no need for me to vent, however if you cheat on me it's hard for me to move on for a couple of days)

My sister goes back to school have to drop her off/pick her up

DMV visit to get a replacement identification card (I'm carded a lot, most people believe I'm 14, 15 saying it's because I'm small... -_- )

I have to tudor this kid this afternoon, helping him with his algebra

Fixing this lady's IPhone 4s screen

And.... I think that's all until six o'clock

Wow that's a full day, and I was whining about working. Good luck to you for tomorrow.

I know, right, I have the same feeling ... all I do is study, I do not work or anything. :wacko: I will be trying to change that soon, to gain the feeling I have control over my own life. Might try to find a job and do more sports (spend more time outside).

I kinda started today morning by going for a walk/run. I have decided that I need to do more sport because it is healthy and because I do not want to lose my breath anymore if I have to jump two lenghts of the dancing hall. Keep fingers crossed that I stick by it. :P

Exactly Buck, that's what I feel. This is the time when you can work hard without much fatigue. I also think the bachelor's life is meant to work hard, and take as many risks as you can for your own reward. Once you settle down, you get a little risk averse. You take loans and stuff and think a 100 times before taking a step because you have responsibilities now. :( I want to explore more and more till I'm sure I'm doing what I want to do, and not something I'm being forced to do. Now all this is great in my head, it's just the part where I have to adopt in my lifestyle that 's getting a little hard now. I wish I was a little less (a lot less) lazier :lol:

Anyhow, good luck on the jogging/running thing. One more thing I've been unable to force myself into. :unsure:

Congrats again on the win Kungsmurfen!!

Nicely done.

Come out HC I know you're there :P

Hey!

yeah, just catching up.

Sounds like the weather has finally warmed up in India. You had brutal cold for a while, no?

We had a little dusting of snow here last night. Wednesday we may get another 9 inches according to the forecast. Winter doesn't officially end until Mar. 20 or 21 (I should check the calendar) and with daylight savings time back we're getting up in the dark again - just a govm't plot to keep us all depressed. :P

@LV

I'm glad you weren't electrocuted - what was your roommate thinking (clearly not much)??!!!

@ Cora

good luck with your busy day!

Have a great day everybody!

I forgot to say congratulations to the smurf - in any case, well done! :cheers:

Why do I see no smurf avatars? :P I found a perfect one for BB!

Our daylight saving time starts sometime in May, not yet.

Exactly Buck, that's what I feel. This is the time when you can work hard without much fatigue. I also think the bachelor's life is meant to work hard, and take as many risks as you can for your own reward. Once you settle down, you get a little risk averse. You take loans and stuff and think a 100 times before taking a step because you have responsibilities now. :( I want to explore more and more till I'm sure I'm doing what I want to do, and not something I'm being forced to do. Now all this is great in my head, it's just the part where I have to adopt in my lifestyle that 's getting a little hard now. I wish I was a little less (a lot less) lazier :lol:

Anyhow, good luck on the jogging/running thing. One more thing I've been unable to force myself into. :unsure:

Oh, I am not one to take any risks even now ... I am a very cowardly person, you see. :P I wish I were both less lazy and less frightened by any new thing I want to undertake. Looking for information on the internet is step one, but then actually doing anything to follow that ... ah well. I can do it! :commie: (At least I hope so.)

Besides, you are already working, no? You seem to be doing something to me (I am full-time student, always have been). :P Wait, you were deciding whether to continue with educating some months ago, no? Have you reached any conclusion on that, if I may be as bold as to ask? :)

And thanks, I hope I stick with it and it does not stay a one-time thing. :P

hi guys :grouphug: congrats kungs :cheers:

yes Eira she loved your taste :D

she wore a lovely black dress :leer: your shirt saved me since i would have looked silly in a T-shirt >.<

i had a lovely time , don't really know how to describe a not-a-date , so if you have specific questions , i'd be happy to answer . in any case we're going on a second not-a-date , mid week ,probably lunch , this one was very late .

that's a lot of stuff Cora , good luck , i know how it feels to have such busy days .

ya Rhae go study :whip: and stop putting :leer: y thoughts into my innocent head *.*

hey bucky and Ak , it's nice to see you two identifying with your goals , I'm sure you can do it but i gotta admit that with that fat ass you might wanna aim lower Ak :p

well, i hope everyone's doing well . I'm blue myself .

Just as a smurf should be. :leaving:

Your post seems very cheerful to me! On your not-a-date, what were you doing, did you have a dinner or did you meet at your/her place or something? :) Good luck on the next not-a-date, of course.

Hey!

yeah, just catching up.

Sounds like the weather has finally warmed up in India. You had brutal cold for a while, no?

We had a little dusting of snow here last night. Wednesday we may get another 9 inches according to the forecast. Winter doesn't officially end until Mar. 20 or 21 (I should check the calendar) and with daylight savings time back we're getting up in the dark again - just a govm't plot to keep us all depressed. :P

Hi there ser. Yes the weather got too cold throughout Jan and Feb. March has been really pleasant though. It won't last really, and starting April we'll see the all familiar heat returning. :(

You asked me a couple questions earlier I couldn't quite answer. :( My med reports are ok, I have only minor Vit D deficiency. Doc says it's not abnormal per se. Same for cholestrol.

And no, I don't usually get poetic when drunk. :P Honestly never in my life have I been totally and sincerely drunk. I always do it within my limits.

Oh, I am not one to take any risks even now ... I am a very cowardly person, you see. I wish I were both less lazy and less frightened by any new thing I want to undertake. Looking for information on the internet is step one, but then actually doing anything to follow that ... ah well. I can do it! (At least I hope so.)

Besides, you are already working, no? You seem to be doing something to me (I am full-time student, always have been). :PWait, you were deciding whether to continue with educating some months ago, no? Have you reached any conclusion on that, if I may be as bold as to ask?

And thanks, I hope I stick with it and it does not stay a one-time thing.

Oh yes I'm working, but it's data analytics, not something I'm really interested in. I'll apply in a bucketload of universities next year, and see if I can do my Masters. If I don't get admission properly, then I'll continue this job, towards which I have developed a soft spot in my heart. It's not very demanding, and gives me enough time to engage in other stuff I like. Look at me chatting with you guys sitting here in the office. :lol:

As for the decision, it has been made, I'll continue on with my studies, from next year. :)

Buck, you're a very intelligent person, so you should not be so afraid to take some small risks at this age. Ten years down the line, it's better to have tried and failed rather than regretting about things you could've/should've tried. :)

I'm sure you'll make sure this running thing continues. You should. :)

hi guys congrats kungs

yes Eira she loved your taste

she wore a lovely black dress your shirt saved me since i would have looked silly in a T-shirt >.<

i had a lovely time , don't really know how to describe a not-a-date , so if you have specific questions , i'd be happy to answer . in any case we're going on a second not-a-date , mid week ,probably lunch , this one was very late .

that's a lot of stuff Cora , good luck , i know how it feels to have such busy days .

ya Rhae go study and stop putting y thoughts into my innocent head *.*

hey bucky and Ak , it's nice to see you two identifying with your goals , I'm sure you can do it but i gotta admit that with that fat ass you might wanna aim lower Ak

I'm not fat, I'm chubby. :lol: Gals go crazy for that didn't you know? :lol: Had you been chubby your not-a date would actually have been a date.

Just as a smurf should be. :leaving:

Your post seems very cheerful to me! On your not-a-date, what were you doing, did you have a dinner or did you meet at your/her place or something? :) Good luck on the next not-a-date, of course.

i think I'm a bit too large to be a smurf ,no? :p

I'm good at that -hiding my feelings - I'm rather at a loss emotionally ,bucky .

we had dinner at a nice quiet restaurant i know ,a light dinner (it was.late ) and the place has.kinda like.couch swings on high balconies (instead of a.table or booth you.get a balcony ,which was nice , we talked a lot and.by the end of it we kinda cuddled on the.swing ( she.felt comfortable enough to.rest her.head on my.shoulder )

i think I'm a bit too large to be a smurf ,no? :P

I'm good at that -hiding my feelings - I'm rather at a loss emotionally ,bucky .

we had dinner at a nice quiet restaurant i know ,a light dinner (it was.late ) and the place has.kinda like.couch swings on high balconies (instead of a.table or booth you.get a balcony ,which was nice , we talked a lot and.by the end of it we kinda cuddled on the.swing ( she.felt comfortable enough to.rest her.head on my.shoulder )

You cuddled... Yayy. :laugh:

Things will go uphill from here. So how many kids are you gonna have? :lol:

I'm not fat, I'm chubby. :lol: Gals go crazy for that didn't you know? :lol: Had you been chubby your not-a date would actually have been a date.

I <3 this!!! Best thing I've read in a long time :wub:

And for the record, I like chubby guys. I need a man with some meat on his bones for goodness sakes :D

Archived