Latest HBO Trailer

Westeros

I like the ironic juxtaposition of Littlefinger's line, "Always keep your enemies confused. If they don't know who you are...", with a shot of the new Daario.

Thought I was the only one who caught this. Nice little lampshade.

Looks like Bronn dueling with Jaime. Guess he will replace ilyn Payne as his sparring partner like many suggested. I love this as we get to keep Bronn!

First they take away Illyn's sword, then they take away his parts....they gonna take away his job!! :P

Times are tough.

More Tyrion and Shae!!

I also don't think the shot of Tyrion getting pissed is from the Hands of Gold scene. Lighting is too different even from the other Shae/Tyrion image in this preview. And he doesn't have any reaction like that in the book scene.

And I'm also fully in the "They're making Daenerys look crazy and uncompromising" boat.

No one likes Stannis. No one should.

He's dead anyway.

A ton of people really love Stannis, actually; I would even go so far as to say he's one of the most popular characters on this board. You're going to run headfirst into a brick wall here with that kind of talk :P.

A ton of people really love Stannis, actually; I would even go so far as to say he's one of the most popular characters on this board. You're going to run headfirst into a brick wall here with that kind of talk :P.

I've run into quite some walls ;)

But I keep on running. As no one can take away their blind love for Stanley, no one can take away mine for the greatest house that ever was or will be, I m talking of course about the Lannisters :D

and Daenerys. and the Martells.

The person you were responding to here knows that. I have seen them complain about stannis fans before. So that post was a (poor) attempt at trolling.

The person you were responding to here knows that. I have seen them complain about stannis fans before. So that post was a (poor) attempt at trolling.

How exactly am I trolling when all I do is do the same as the Stannis freaks ? Explain please.

Taking out of context lines and 1 second clips of scenes and using them to make sweeping judgements of the show based on your biased feelings about your favourite character? Check.

Never change, Westeros.org. Never change.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My sentiments exactly.

How exactly am I trolling when all I do is do the same as the Stannis freaks ? Explain please.

Huh? How is what your doing the same as what the "Stannis freaks" do? You posted that no one likes him when you clearly know he has a large fan base. Your post was designed to annoy people. The hilarious thing is your not even hiding it. You say he has no fans then a few posts later admit you know that he does.

Get a grip.

Huh? How is what your doing the same as what the "Stannis freaks" do? You posted that no one likes him when you clearly know he has a large fan base. Your post was designed to annoy people. The hilarious thing is your not even hiding it. You say he has no fans then a few posts later admit you know that he does.

Get a grip.

:owned:

Archived