Latest HBO Trailer

Westeros

Brienne leaves early in search for Arya, how is she then going to start looking for Sansa instead?

edit: Rickon, it's on Facebook.

Clever editing, she's not going for Arya, they just can't say she's going after Sansa since that would be a spoiler (she hasn't escape yet)

found pretty cool featurettes the first gives a few hints away.

not sure where to post this so here it is.

http://scifimafia.com/2014/03/two-great-new-featurettes-for-game-of-thrones/

that second video made my thoughts on D&D darken.

shout out to the Crew :thumbsup:

Loved the close up shot of Stannis' ship.

the one with Davos flying off... hell yah

Clever editing, she's not going for Arya, they just can't say she's going after Sansa since that would be a spoiler (she hasn't escape yet)

Nonsense. Of course she's going for Arya, makes perfect sense.

After Season 3, people have been wondering why Jaime and Brienne arrive at King's Landing before the PW. Now it all falls into place, if they're going to try to retrieve Arya instead of Sansa. It really doesn't afffect Brienne's arc in the slightest, so I don't get why people don't think that they'll make this change.

if brienne will be looking for arya then that pretty much confirms that jaime and brienne will not be reaching the vale in twow and ados.

I think this is an important concept that can't be stressed enough. I'm looking forward to this season, not only because of everything that's about to happen, but also because I think we're going to get major spoilers for what's going to happen in TWoW and ADoS. Depending on how they handle certain situations and how each character starts behaving, we'll know where the story is going.

For example, Sophie Turner keeps saying Sansa manipulates people this season. Ok...that could just be her sticking up for her character...but by the scenes in the trailers, she LOOKS decidedly more angry and perhaps there IS manipulation going on. All of that is important, because she's NOT the way in the books. As of her final chapter in AFFC, she's very much still 'meek' and innocent and not angry or manipulating anyone (unless you count Sweet Robin). If she indeed turns that way this season...then us Lemoncakes have reason to rejoice and feel vindicated that she will INDEED become a "player" in her own right, or at the very least, cease to be controlled by other "players".

I think this season will act as a foreshadowing for the rest of the series/books and I'm looking forward to that as much as anything else.

After Season 3, people have been wondering why Jaime and Brienne arrive at King's Landing before the PW. Now it all falls into place, if they're going to try to retrieve Arya instead of Sansa. It really doesn't afffect Brienne's arc in the slightest, so I don't get why people don't think that they'll make this change.

They arrived at KL, because it was the conclusion of their Season 3 arc.

After Season 3, people have been wondering why Jaime and Brienne arrive at King's Landing before the PW. Now it all falls into place

Um, no. Brienne's not leaving before the Purple Wedding. She's at the Purple Wedding, we've seen it in the production videos. And from the synopsis she doesn't leave KL until episode 4, whereas Sansa leaves in episode 3. So the story will be proceeding on the same arc (though we still don't know how they'll handle them being in the same place in the first two episodes).

The Lannisters, for one.

And maybe she'll be more instrumental with Littlefinger when it comes to manipulating the Lords Declarent?

And we already know Brienne is at the Purple Wedding (as the poster above me just mentioned) ... she'll be searching for both girls. But again ... they have to be clever with how it is worded in the trailer.

Sorry, but who's she gonna manipulate ? LF, Dontos, Lysa, Kettleblack ? There are not that many persons interacting with her.

I'm not sure who she's manipulating. You'd have to ask Sophie Turner, as I haven't actually seen the season yet. My original point was that however she is behaving NOW...is indicative of what her character turns into in the future. I never got the impression that she was "Angry Sansa" in the books (except for when she put the doll's head on a stick). That she "appears" angry in the trailers foreshadows a lot to me personally.

Archived