How does Dany get back to Westeros?

AnotherCrannogman

• 4 weeks later...

At this precise moment I'm inclined to think at least she herself goes (true to the prophecy) north and east and winds up somewhere on the west coast of Westeros, or maybe Oldtown. Aegon will be in the east and Jon in the north (Arianne/Sam in the south?).

I am currently digging the theory that Daario is actually Euron, which kind of makes everything above plausible. If anybody knows that the world is round and you can get west by going east it's Euron. Daario went off to treat with the Lhazareen during the period Euron returns to Westeros. The Lhazareen live between Mereen and the sea to the north. There are lots of other things pointing toward Euron and Daario being the same person, but that's been posted before so I'll leave it at that.

I'm not sure how sufficient ships would get to the north sea though. It makes the most sense for Dany to take the Volantene/Victarion fleet, but that wouldn't work with this theory unless the head to the south and then east toward Qarth, but that doesn't seem like any shorter or less dangerous of a journey than going west (although she would have to pass Asshai and the Shadow, which would make sense with the prophecy). I guess she could go north and east on Silence and her army could go west to east toward Qarth + Asshai, but I'm not sure I see the point of that.

Truth will probably be much simpler, but I like this for now.

Archived