The Poster Below , Vol.VIIII

N/A

YEAH! F*CK the king! And here it's still 8 p.m, so i guess it will air 2 hours from now o/

Yeah i want to watch him die! (are there people in this forum who didn't finish storm? O.o )

TPB will be sad for not having a Joffrey to hate in the TV

No, I see it as a desperate attention seeking attempt. :P This one reads all the status updates, or maybe at least the relevant ones. :lol:

(Btw, new avatar?)

TPB knows what just happened here

no truly , it's why i said "a confession" , as in it happened a long time ago ,i don't really do it anymore , it was a bedouin thing , when i went to jordan i thought i might give it a go and my "Bedouin" (they're not really Bedouin anymore , well some are but mostly they're city folk but some traditions live on on occasion ) relatives were glad to see me try to get in touch with my long lost maternal heritage , anyway , ended up looking like This guy , except you know , paler , and yes i did wear traditional clothing, very comfortable :commie: and what do you know , i made a spamy post in the wrong place :P

nah it's an old avatar , i like it but it won't let me show the writing on top :( it says " Maybe he'll give me yours." :devil: i'll probably change it soon , should find some other suitable potato avatar .

oh yes i do .

TPB thinks this was weird

Archived