Jon Connington/Griff

The Flaymaester

I had to check who Tristifer was :blushing: Yeah, the character's physical description fits George perfectly but I guess you're right - he is a very, very minor character and I would be surprise if they put him in the show.

As for Quentyn - I'm not really fond of that idea. Remeber what happened when Pedro Pascal was cast and people where complaining that he is too light skinned for a role. I think someone like Dev Patel would be a better choice.

Dev Patel could definitely work as Quentyn. He's a well known face, and he was on skins with Gendry so he should be on the Casting director's radar somewhere too

How about Tennant, if Cumberbatch is too busy?

I honestly couldn't buy either guy as Jon Con. He's supposed to be an exiled knight who spent time with the Golden Company as a sell sword, and whilst that doesn't necessarily mean he needs to be a body builder, he should be more physically imposing than either of those two.

Kevin McKidd and Dominic West would be good choices. Not sure if West is interested in long shoots away from his family these days, but I'd buy him in the role.

Archived