Minor charactors you find interesting

Batbob45

Brus Buckler- was loyal to Stannis and gave Shireen her first dance. He could be one of the few nicer Queen's Men.

Shitmouth- less mean than other Mountain's men and was willing to hand out bread

Mad Huntsman:Where did he meet the BWB

Aegon "Bloodborn" Frey (an outlaw)

Maester Caleotte (in Sunspear)

Rolland Storm (Bastard of Nightsong)

The unnamed new Lord Sunglass (fled to Volantis)

Greenbeard (Tyroshi in the BwB)

Anybody who is a Hightower

The Bastard of Nightsong: What we've heard of him paints him as a real supporter of Stannis. He's currently commanding the garrison at Dragonstone. I'd like to see him take back his half-brother's lands from the knight that killed him. I dunno, it just seems like there's a interesting story to be told there.

Kevan Lannister: Yeah, I groaned when I saw his name above the epilogue.

Rodrik Harlaw: Been covered above; still shocked he had the balls to question Euron.

Bronn: Really hoping we get a POV character by him again. Hearing of what he's done in aFfC didn't cut it for me. I wanted to actually see the whole thing (though considering the pace of aFfC, I shouldn't complain).

Thoros of Myr: Really hoping we get an explanation for his faith suddenly giving him the power of necromancy besides "dragons = magic".

Hot Pie: I find him really endearing for some reason I can't figure out. I've just always liked his interactions with Arya, but I'd like to see him from someone else's POV.

Dolorous Edd: Don't think I need to explain this one. :rofl:

Mya Stone always intrigued me. She always seemed to have such a positive outlook and I smile any time she's appeared.

like her to, I believe she's a baseborn daughter of Robert Baratheon ,I got that from the convo Ned recalled w/Lyanna about Robert cheating.

lol.we must of been typing Quaithe at the same time

Cuz we're awesome :)

I want to see more of her so bad! I'm sure that whatever happens with Dany and Khal Jhoqo, she's bound to make an appearance. Hopefully this time she'll be by her side for a decent amount of time and we'll hear more of her epic words. Maybe Dany will make her way to Asshai by the Shadow and team up with her.

"To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow."

Cuz we're awesome :)

I want to see more of her so bad! I'm sure that whatever happens with Dany and Khal Jhoqo, she's bound to make an appearance. Hopefully this time she'll be by her side for a decent amount of time and we'll hear more of her epic words. Maybe Dany will make her way to Asshai by the Shadow and team up with her.

"To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow."

Nice!! Hope your right and I think its awesome that Khal Jhoqo shows up when he does, because shes been lost literally and figuretively, I say she finds herself and what she must do "Blood and Fire" and does what she promised to do when she found him and burns him than she takes his Khallasar for her own. Fingers crossed.

Archived