Favorite female character?

Defeatarion

Arya (I know loads of people will say her which is boring) but I genuinely think she's really great, she's cocky and is actually one of the easiest chapters to read (along with Tyrion and to me surprisingly Theon/Reek!)

Catelyn, apparently loads of people don't like her. WTF!! She's such an amazing character, yeah kidnapping Tyrion was pretty stupid but seriously come on, Ned made stupid mistakes left right and centre and no one hated him for it.

Tywin's sister (Genna or Gemma I think) obviously if I can't remember her name then she can't be that much of a favourite but when I read Jaime's chapter with her, I really liked her. I thought of her as a Lannister Olenna Tyrell.

Which reminds me, Olenna is really great

I always change my mind. Lately I've become very interested in Rowan - Abel's spearwife. 

The She bear is a lot of fun too. I'm gonna say Asha though. I really enjoyed her chapters and I find her character to be the most genuine. I dunno what it is exactly but I have a lot of respect for her. 

See I don't get why you say I changed it to strong? I said she made weak minded decisions, which is true. I said she has strong obvious qualities like a lot of women I know and don't. I don't even know why I'm debating with an obvious idiot. I'm done. believe what you will. I gave you detailed undeniable reasons to my arguments and all you did was assume what kind of person I was, which brings nothing to the argument.

oh please. you 'screwed her honor'. you're debating bec. you just realised you're wrong and wanted to redeem yourself. your 'detailed undeniable reasons' are pathetic statements to justify your antipathy towards Catelyn and her kind of woman in general. you even said 'foolish weak women' duh. you insulting me certainly justifies your argument that Catelyn is a weak and foolish woman *rolls eyes.

If Arya manages to kill all Freys while shouting 'in the honor of my house!' i would NOT call it honor-damaging, but certainly JUSTICE. Obviously not you of course, you think killing a Frey is dishonorable and going crazy while your entire kin died was abnormal. Honestly, that frame of mind is kinda disturbing.....

Mine are easily Arya and Daenerys.

Arya, because she is a very dark characters, and she goes through such a transformation. She is also so strong that you have to admire her.

Daenerys is also such a badass. I love how she goes from a scared little girl to the Mother of Dragons. She has good intentions, and good heart :)

Arya (I know loads of people will say her which is boring) but I genuinely think she's really great, she's cocky and is actually one of the easiest chapters to read (along with Tyrion and to me surprisingly Theon/Reek!)

Catelyn, apparently loads of people don't like her. WTF!! She's such an amazing character, yeah kidnapping Tyrion was pretty stupid but seriously come on, Ned made stupid mistakes left right and centre and no one hated him for it.

Tywin's sister (Genna or Gemma I think) obviously if I can't remember her name then she can't be that much of a favourite but when I read Jaime's chapter with her, I really liked her. I thought of her as a Lannister Olenna Tyrell.

Which reminds me, Olenna is really great

Yes, People accept flawed Ned more easily than flawed Catelyn. For me her flaws are more believable than Ned's. And she is the best written female character imo.

Archived