Favorite female character?

Defeatarion

Again you debunk and debunk. I'm going to make this easy for you because you seem to have a hard time remembering the post in which you're debating. Just answer each and every question. A simple Yes and No will work, you lack the discussion trait so don't bother.

Dang. So you think the complex world of asoiaf (and for the record, our own world) only consists of a simple yes or no??? That's simple-mindedness there.

Does Tywin give the ok to the Red Wedding if Jaime was still a hostage?

"That was when he knew. You have given him up for lost, he thought. You bloody bastard, you think Jaime’s good as dead, so I’m all you have left." Tyrion, AGOT

Does Rickard Karstark kill the two little boys, which ends the Karstark and Stark alliance if Jaime was still in chains?

Again, you're blaming her for somebody else's honorable mistakes. You must have blamed her too for Sansa's innocence right? That if Cat had only been as hard as Cersei on her children they won't be as naive as they turned out to be.*sigh

Does Catelyn not let Jaime go for Sansa Stark because she misses her?

Does Catelyn care about any other hostage but Sansa?

" . . . but not for the girls?" Her voice was icy quiet. "Girls are not important enough, are they?" Catelyn to Robb ACOK

Dang... now YOU imply that Catelyn only cared for Sansa and never for Arya. Ha, you must hate Cat so much. 

Does Tywin attack/burn/rape innocents in the Riverlands if Catelyn wouldn't have kidnapped Tyrion?

Uhmmm so Tywin's ruthlessness only counts in his acts in Riverlands and not in other places???? Dufac. And you blame her for other people's ruthlessness. 

Was it smart of Catelyn to help the prime suspect in the Renly assassination escape?
Of course not. You would never do it, smart person that you are(sarcasm). But it was a kindness/honorable, a thing you'll never understand.

Did Catelyn not ignore the word of her king?

Does Catelyn even think that kidnapping Tyrion was going to set the spark to the war?
Does Catelyn even remember that her Husband and daughters are in Lannister territory when she decided to start the War?
Do you know what a fact is?
Do you plan on procreating?

Dang, you obviously did NOT read my replies. You just wanted to have the last word.  :dunno: 

Again you debunk and debunk. I'm going to make this easy for you because you seem to have a hard time remembering the post in which you're debating. Just answer each and every question. A simple Yes and No will work, you lack the discussion trait so don't bother.
Dang. So you think the complex world of asoiaf (and for the record, our own world) only consists of a simple yes or no??? That's simple-mindedness there.

Does Tywin give the ok to the Red Wedding if Jaime was still a hostage?
"That was when he knew. You have given him up for lost, he thought. You bloody bastard, you think Jaimes good as dead, so Im all you have left." Tyrion, AGOT
Does Rickard Karstark kill the two little boys, which ends the Karstark and Stark alliance if Jaime was still in chains?
Again, you're blaming her for somebody else's honorable mistakes. You must have blamed her too for Sansa's innocence right? That if Cat had only been as hard as Cersei on her children they won't be as naive as they turned out to be.*sigh

Does Catelyn not let Jaime go for Sansa Stark because she misses her?
Does Catelyn care about any other hostage but Sansa?
" . . . but not for the girls?" Her voice was icy quiet. "Girls are not important enough, are they?" Catelyn to Robb ACOK
Dang... now YOU imply that Catelyn only cared for Sansa and never for Arya. Ha, you must hate Cat so much. 

Does Tywin attack/burn/rape innocents in the Riverlands if Catelyn wouldn't have kidnapped Tyrion?
Uhmmm so Tywin's ruthlessness only counts in his acts in Riverlands and not in other places???? Dufac. And you blame her for other people's ruthlessness. 

Was it smart of Catelyn to help the prime suspect in the Renly assassination escape?
Of course not. You would never do it, smart person that you are(sarcasm). But it was a kindness/honorable, a thing you'll never understand.

Did Catelyn not ignore the word of her king?
Does Catelyn even think that kidnapping Tyrion was going to set the spark to the war?
Does Catelyn even remember that her Husband and daughters are in Lannister territory when she decided to start the War?
Do you know what a fact is?
Do you plan on procreating?
Dang, you obviously did NOT read my replies. You just wanted to have the last word.  :dunno: 

I don't care about the last word, I'm not some child.

Again, you're assuming things. I said a simple Yes and No would work in your case, not anything/anybody else.

I asked you a question and you gave me a quote from Tyrion, I guess you can't even answer a question as well. So you think Tywin would've gave the ok to The Red Wedding, because he still had Tyrion as the heir of Casterly rock? Tywin was using Tyrion. Tywin had just discovered that there was more to Tyrion than whores and drinking. It's obvious that Tywin was never going to give Casterly Rock to Tyrion, he said it himself.

No, I'm blaming her for being the reason why Rickard Karstark made those mistakes. If Catelyn had not released Jaime, Richard Karstark wouldn't have killed the two little boys plain and simple. Rickard's sons died to get Jaime in chains, did Catelyn think about that?

Seriously? Doesn't change anything. Her longing for her little girls, was the reason she released Jaime nothing more. Tyrion gave that same proposal Jaime for the Stark girls. All could've been avoided if Robb agreed which he didn't. She gave two shits about the other hostages. Most of Robb's lords had their sons as hostages(Wylis Manderly and such) Most of these lords were ready to have their children killed by harsher men like The Mountain and Tywin himself. Oh, but Cat doesn't care she just wants her two daughters(probably the safest hostages in the whole war) back.

You're very slow aren't you? Tywin had no reason to attack the Riverlands until Catelyn kidnapped Tyrion. Why else do you think Tywin was attacking the Riverlands? I'm curious to know.

Yeah, it's a great kindness, but that kindness could've brought the wrath of the Storm Lords and the Reach, all for one person. It's not the nicest thing to do, but it's the smartest thing to do. Cat is a person of power running away like that could've changed the whole outcome very quick. Just look at what Eddard Stark's kindness brought to Westeros.

I find it funny how you keep bringing this strong women topic, when I gave you reason why I think Catelyn is strong, and you also seem to think I got a personal vendetta agianst Catelyn when I also gave you reason why I love her character. But once agian you seem to forget all that, I'm not surprised.

If you say so 😏

[quote name="ultravioletgaia" post="7294915" timestamp="1440417403"]

[quote name="TheOne-EyedHound" post="7277780" timestamp="1439808149"]

Look, I've already admitted that calling her weak was a mistake, I don't know if to you or lordstone. I do think Catelyn is Strong. I just think she isn't abnormally strong like many of you make her out to be. I see how much she likes her children, is that really a surprise?
Dang, at last you changed your mind. Abnormally strong? you mean unrealistically strong then.

You fail to provide any evidence, all you seem to do is repeat "her children!" "OMG put yourself in that situation" I have I said I'll do the samethings she did except let Jaime go and detain Tyrion. Even a 14 year old girl didn't break when the slaver kept calling her a whore, as explaining the methods how the Unsullied became Unsullied.
[b]What i'm saying to you is that most of the characters in asoiaf had done a lot of things for their self gain. You can call her a 'bitch' all you want, but you can never accuse Catelyn of planning anything for her self-gain. She had done everything for her family's sake, unlike your opinions  of strong women like for ex. Dany, who had let her brother die. Her brother who had hurt her yes, but also kept her safe and sheltered most of her life. She'll no doubt become a whore or nobody if it were not for Viserys. She did not even mourn him! I mean, i'd like to ask her your brother all those years ago died by your hand girl? you remember him?

where do you get that dany didnt mourn viserys from

he did treat as a whore selling her for an army and saying doesnt care if all the dothraki and their horses fucked her and threatening to kill her baby and her

It is dishonorable and selfish, but that does not make her a less honorable and strong woman. Like i said, another flaw in her character. That's why i think you must thought all your 'favorite characters' must have been freaking perfect then.

come agian?

You yourself called her dishonorable and selfish, oh but let's forget all about it, and start talking about which kind of characters I like. Which is totally irrelevant because I already stated that Strong/perfect means shit to me.

Who's your favorite female character & why? It can be a minor or major character. I was just wondering, I expect most to say Dany but I'm interested to see what you all say. My vote goes to Arianne, I always enjoyed her chapters. #2 may be Cersei, she's just too fun to hate/ read about. 

Dany, she's my number one fave. 

Have a feeling this could change in the upcoming books, but as of now, the medal stand would be:

1) Arya

2) Dany

3) Catelyn Stark

Brienne just misses out. Sansa is moving up quickly.

Certainly a lot to choose from. Of the more minor characters, I really like Osha, Asha, Quaithe, Shireen, Olenna Tyrell, and the Lady of the Waterfront, and Missandei (spelling?).

I don't really like Cersei, Mel, or Margaery, but they are interesting.

1. Does Tywin give the ok to the Red Wedding if Jaime was still a hostage?

2. Does Rickard Karstark kill the two little boys, which ends the Karstark and Stark alliance if Jaime was still in chains?

3. Does Catelyn not let Jaime go for Sansa Stark because she misses her?

4. Does Catelyn care about any other hostage but Sansa?

5. Does Tywin attack/burn/rape innocents in the Riverlands if Catelyn wouldn't have kidnapped Tyrion?

6. Was it smart of Catelyn to help the prime suspect in the Renly assassination escape?

7. Did Catelyn not ignore the word of her king?

8. Does Catelyn even think that kidnapping Tyrion was going to set the spark to the war?

9. Does Catelyn even remember that her Husband and daughters are in Lannister territory when she decided to start the War?

10. Do you know what a fact is?

11. Do you plan on procreating?

I'm not the person you're talking to but these are all really easy to address! It's like you're not even trying.

1. I think yes. Tyrion points out at the end of AGoT that tywin had already given up on Jaime. Besides Tywin had plenty of other options that might save him, provided TRW goes off as planned. Ask me if you want to know more. Furthermore. This theory seems to be fan wank to me as Jaimes release is never connected to TRW by anyone in universe, and if it was a factor I think Tyrion at least would know.

2. Sorry but Karstark bejng a disgusting, irrational child mirdering coward who doesn't know what "battle" is can't be laid on catelyns door. She did not cause him to kill those kids. Furthermore his actions endangered his other child who was a hostage. Hindsight bias, look it up.

3. There's absolutely no evidence for this in the books, IMO. Sansa (and Arya) is Robbs heir. With Bran and rickon dead she is essential to the long term war effort.

4. Do the readers? Does GRRM? Does Robb? By your logic no one else matters to anyone else, since rhey are rarely if ever mentioned in a given characters PoV. And Duh of course she thinks about her own daughters more than other people's. She knows and Loves them. That's only rational human behavior.

5. Absolutely. War between stark and Lannister was inevitable given what Ned knew. He might have had to wait a few weeks or months for another excuse to do it openly. I suspect he's still have sent the mountain out in secret to weaken the riverlands supply chains.

6. It was the right thing to do, since she knew Brienne was innocent but that there was no evidence that would exonerate her. Plus, Loras would have likely killed them both (but it's unclear if either of them knew that, so I'm not going to give Cat credit for that one - that would be hindsight bias).

7. Her 14 year old son you mean? Ned also ignores robert a lot of times.

8. she tried to hide from Tyrion. She only arrested him when he noticed her. Clearly she was very wary of all Lannisters and did not want to engage since it could be dangerous. As for "causing a war" that is not something she reasonably could have known. The reader can only see it coming due to information they have that Cat cannot and does not have. Also, hindsight bias.

9. She did not decide to start a war, see above. Also, hindsight bias again.

10. Do you?

11. Already have. Also, please don't use personal attacks. It's against the rules.

I'm not the person you're talking to but these are all really easy to address! It's like you're not even trying.

1. I think yes. Tyrion points out at the end of AGoT that tywin had already given up on Jaime. Besides Tywin had plenty of other options that might save him, provided TRW goes off as planned. Ask me if you want to know more. Furthermore. This theory seems to be fan wank to me as Jaimes release is never connected to TRW by anyone in universe, and if it was a factor I think Tyrion at least would know.

2. Sorry but Karstark bejng a disgusting, irrational child mirdering coward who doesn't know what "battle" is can't be laid on catelyns door. She did not cause him to kill those kids. Furthermore his actions endangered his other child who was a hostage. Hindsight bias, look it up.

3. There's absolutely no evidence for this in the books, IMO. Sansa (and Arya) is Robbs heir. With Bran and rickon dead she is essential to the long term war effort.

4. Do the readers? Does GRRM? Does Robb? By your logic no one else matters to anyone else, since rhey are rarely if ever mentioned in a given characters PoV. And Duh of course she thinks about her own daughters more than other people's. She knows and Loves them. That's only rational human behavior.

5. Absolutely. War between stark and Lannister was inevitable given what Ned knew. He might have had to wait a few weeks or months for another excuse to do it openly. I suspect he's still have sent the mountain out in secret to weaken the riverlands supply chains.

6. It was the right thing to do, since she knew Brienne was innocent but that there was no evidence that would exonerate her. Plus, Loras would have likely killed them both (but it's unclear if either of them knew that, so I'm not going to give Cat credit for that one - that would be hindsight bias).

7. Her 14 year old son you mean? Ned also ignores robert a lot of times.

8. she tried to hide from Tyrion. She only arrested him when he noticed her. Clearly she was very wary of all Lannisters and did not want to engage since it could be dangerous. As for "causing a war" that is not something she reasonably could have known. The reader can only see it coming due to information they have that Cat cannot and does not have. Also, hindsight bias.

9. She did not decide to start a war, see above. Also, hindsight bias again.

10. Do you?

11. Already have. Also, please don't use personal attacks. It's against the rules.

1. What Tyrion points out is irrelevant, only Tywin knew what he wanted to do, this leaving it to debate. Tywin wasn't going to give Casterly rock to Tyrion.

2. I understand it was Karstark's decision, but you can't deny that if Catelyn hadn't let Jaime go Karstark wouldn't have taken his so called vengeance on the boys.

3. That was Robb's choice to make Jaime was his prisoner. Rickard Karstark's children died and so many more, and Catelyn does the stupidest thing ever by releasing a man with no honor at sword point. Yeah really methodical/s

4. Point is Catelyn knew Wylis and company were prisoners at Harrenhal. What kind of example did she give when she couldn't handle the longing? Why should Wyman,Rickard, Roose fight for a king that has a mother making war decisions for her personal gain without consulting anyone? Did she even realize how important of a commander Jaime Lannister was?

5. Tywin didn't know anything that was happening between the Starks and his children. He didn't know about Eddard's investigation or Cersei's incest. Tywin, and Jaime attacked only when Cat took one of thier own.

6.It was the human thing to do, but it wasn't the smartest. Catelyn risked the wrath of the Storm lords and the Reach for one person. Catelyn is a person of power, how do you think it would have looked if Catelyn and Brienne(Prime Suspect) were seen fleeing together? If I saw that sight I would think Catelyn was in on Renly's Assassination

7. Oh, so I guess we shouldn't take Robb as a king seriously then. Let's ignore all his commands, and thoughts. Seriously?

8.Arresting him... Was going to anger Tywin everybody should've known that. There is dozens of excuse someone could make, without starting a conflict. Who was going to believe Tyrion anyways? "Oh, I saw Catelyn in a tavern on the Riverlands." Would that even be suspicious anyways? Catelyn visiting the Riverlands because of her father's health sound like a good excuse.

9. She did, Tywin was going to retaliate. It's no secret how Tywin pays his debts.

10. Have I said "that's a fact"? Try harder next time.

11. I wasn't the one who started with the procreating nonsense. I'm just making light of it.

Brienne.
Her loyalty, her inner strength, her determination, how brave she is, even in her weakest moments, how she just keeps going despite all of the hardship and heartache life throws at her, all of this and more makes her the most formidable female character for me. The fact that she remains honorable, 'clean' and able to change the way she looks at people she would at first condemn on sight is also another factor.

Brienne.
Her loyalty, her inner strength, her determination, how brave she is, even in her weakest moments, how she just keeps going despite all of the hardship and heartache life throws at her, all of this and more makes her the most formidable female character for me. The fact that she remains honorable, 'clean' and able to change the way she looks at people she would at first condemn on sight is also another factor.

Exactly!! Very well said!

Brienne.

Yeah, her later chapters in AFFC were deep.

Obviously you're not. You just act like one.

Again, you're assuming things. I said a simple Yes and No would work in your case, not anything/anybody else.
Well if the world is only made up of yes or no we won't need lawyers then.

I asked you a question and you gave me a quote from Tyrion, I guess you can't even answer a question as well. So you think Tywin would've gave the ok to The Red Wedding, because he still had Tyrion as the heir of Casterly rock? Tywin was using Tyrion. Tywin had just discovered that there was more to Tyrion than whores and drinking. It's obvious that Tywin was never going to give Casterly Rock to Tyrion, he said it himself. No, I'm blaming her for being the reason why Rickard Karstark made those mistakes. If Catelyn had not released Jaime, Richard Karstark wouldn't have killed the two little boys plain and simple. Rickard's sons died to get Jaime in chains, did Catelyn think about that? Seriously? Doesn't change anything. Her longing for her little girls, was the reason she released Jaime nothing more. Tyrion gave that same proposal Jaime for the Stark girls. All could've been avoided if Robb agreed which he didn't. She gave two shits about the other hostages. Most of Robb's lords had their sons as hostages(Wylis Manderly and such) Most of these lords were ready to have their children killed by harsher men like The Mountain and Tywin himself. Oh, but Cat doesn't care she just wants her two daughters(probably the safest hostages in the whole war) back.

You're very slow aren't you? Tywin had no reason to attack the Riverlands until Catelyn kidnapped Tyrion. Why else do you think Tywin was attacking the Riverlands? I'm curious to know.

Dang I already quoted it twice and you still didn't get it? It's obvious who's slower in this thread... The Freys would have send Jaime whole and alive back to Tywin after the Red Wedding. Duh they're freaken allies. A captive Jaimie was no use at all. the Lannisters will never exchange him for the girls bec. Tywin had already gave up on him. Tywin's a fucking cold-hearted person so you must understood him. When Jaimie's hand was cut his personality changed too. So that's a plus for Cat. She unknowingly made Jaimie a better person. Of course Tywin will never give Casterly Rock to tyrion, never in a million years. But that had nothing to do with Cat. It's bec. Joanna died bec. of birthing Tyrion. That's why i said that it's so unfair of you to call her 'no honor'.

Ahhh... now Robb's stupid decision again??? Didn't you get me??? Robb SHOULD HAVE and COULD HAVE just detained Karstarks. But he did not bec. of freaken' honor. Just like when Ned should have just told Robert about his children's true parentage but decided to tell Cersei----Cersei of all people!-----instead. YEa i know u won't get it, you'll never understand how honor and kindness works.

Again you're blaming Cat for the wrong reasons. Tywin could have send a raven and demand his son back but he did not. Why? bec. he already gave up on him, slow. Any responsible parent would do everything in their abilities to save their children just as Lady Catelyn had done. Tywin's ruthlessness, power-hungry attitude and the fact that he cares little for his children was the reason he attacked Riverlands and Jaime was just an excuse but it's genius of you to blame Cat of course. 

Yeah, it's a great kindness, but that kindness could've brought the wrath of the Storm Lords and the Reach, all for one person. It's not the nicest thing to do, but it's the smartest thing to do. Cat is a person of power running away like that could've changed the whole outcome very quick. Just look at what Eddard Stark's kindness brought to Westeros.

Duh she wore a skirt if you remember. Again not enough reason to call her 'no honor'. Yeah i get it you love to judge kind people. That's why you sound like those FreyPie boys.

I find it funny how you keep bringing this strong women topic, when I gave you reason why I think Catelyn is strong, and you also seem to think I got a personal vendetta agianst Catelyn when I also gave you reason why I love her character. But once agian you seem to forget all that, I'm not surprised.
If you say so

Well if you remember, you started this shit when you said that Catelyn is weak. Then you proceeded to call her 'no honor'. Then you tried to justified your statements by calling me childish. Huh now you lie. "ilove her character" fuck me. Please let us be honest, considering on all your previous replies, I won't believe you. But atleast i changed your mind about Catelyn being Strong. And made you acknowledge your mistake.

Obviously you're not. You just act like one.

Well if the world is only made up of yes or no we won't need lawyers then.
I asked you a question and you gave me a quote from Tyrion, I guess you can't even answer a question as well. So you think Tywin would've gave the ok to The Red Wedding, because he still had Tyrion as the heir of Casterly rock? Tywin was using Tyrion. Tywin had just discovered that there was more to Tyrion than whores and drinking. It's obvious that Tywin was never going to give Casterly Rock to Tyrion, he said it himself. No, I'm blaming her for being the reason why Rickard Karstark made those mistakes. If Catelyn had not released Jaime, Richard Karstark wouldn't have killed the two little boys plain and simple. Rickard's sons died to get Jaime in chains, did Catelyn think about that? Seriously? Doesn't change anything. Her longing for her little girls, was the reason she released Jaime nothing more. Tyrion gave that same proposal Jaime for the Stark girls. All could've been avoided if Robb agreed which he didn't. She gave two shits about the other hostages. Most of Robb's lords had their sons as hostages(Wylis Manderly and such) Most of these lords were ready to have their children killed by harsher men like The Mountain and Tywin himself. Oh, but Cat doesn't care she just wants her two daughters(probably the safest hostages in the whole war) back.You're very slow aren't you? Tywin had no reason to attack the Riverlands until Catelyn kidnapped Tyrion. Why else do you think Tywin was attacking the Riverlands? I'm curious to know.
Dang I already quoted it twice and you still didn't get it? It's obvious who's slower in this thread... The Freys would have send Jaime whole and alive back to Tywin after the Red Wedding. Duh they're freaken allies. A captive Jaimie was no use at all. the Lannisters will never exchange him for the girls bec. Tywin had already gave up on him. Tywin's a fucking cold-hearted person so you must understood him. When Jaimie's hand was cut his personality changed too. So that's a plus for Cat. She unknowingly made Jaimie a better person. Of course Tywin will never give Casterly Rock to tyrion, never in a million years. But that had nothing to do with Cat. It's bec. Joanna died bec. of birthing Tyrion. That's why i said that it's so unfair of you to call her 'no honor'.
Ahhh... now Robb's stupid decision again??? Didn't you get me??? Robb SHOULD HAVE and COULD HAVE just detained Karstarks. But he did not bec. of freaken' honor. Just like when Ned should have just told Robert about his children's true parentage but decided to tell Cersei----Cersei of all people!-----instead. YEa i know u won't get it, you'll never understand how honor and kindness works.
Again you're blaming Cat for the wrong reasons. Tywin could have send a raven and demand his son back but he did not. Why? bec. he already gave up on him, slow. Any responsible parent would do everything in their abilities to save their children just as Lady Catelyn had done. Tywin's ruthlessness, power-hungry attitude and the fact that he cares little for his children was the reason he attacked Riverlands and Jaime was just an excuse but it's genius of you to blame Cat of course. 

Duh she wore a skirt if you remember. Again not enough reason to call her 'no honor'. Yeah i get it you love to judge kind people. That's why you sound like those FreyPie boys.

If you say so
Well if you remember, you started this shit when you said that Catelyn is weak. Then you proceeded to call her 'no honor'. Then you tried to justified your statements by calling me childish. Huh now you lie. "ilove her character" fuck me. Please let us be honest, considering on all your previous replies, I won't believe you. But atleast i changed your mind about Catelyn being Strong. And made you acknowledge your mistake.

Actually I did call her weak, but what I meant was that lots of her decisions were weak minded. I was rash when I flat out called her weak, I acknowledged that myself.

Jaime was in Riverrun.

I judge her decisions, but also said I love them as a reader. I judge her weakness, but I also said how I love how human her character was. I stated this way back. Next time think before you post, you got all the time in the world to continue to be stupid.

There is no way you could've changed my mind, your post are bais,childish and not that well thoughtout. How can a person that knows shit of war tactics, politics convince me? You thought Tywin was attacking the Riverlands because he's "evil Tywin arg", you thought the Freys had custody of Jaime. If someone changed my mind it was LordStoneheart.

If you keep ignoring why I said she damaged her honor in my eyes, then that up to you. My reasons are on the last two pages, I'm not responsible for your lack of attention.

Actually I did call her weak, but what I meant was that lots of her decisions were weak minded. I was rash when I flat out called her weak, I acknowledged that myself.

Yeah you are indeed rash.

Jaime was in Riverrun.
I judge her decisions, but also said I love them as a reader. I judge her weakness, but I also said how I love how human her character was. I stated this way back, next time think before you post. You got all the time in the world to continue to be stupid.
Of course. Kindness and Honor is stupidity in your book. I'm flattered.
There is no way you could've changed my mind, your post are bais,childish and not that well thought of. How can a person that knows shit of war tactics, politics convince me? You thought Tywin was attacking the Riverlands because he's "evil Tywin arg", you thought the Freys had custody of Jaime. If someone changed my mind it was LordStoneheart.
Duh. so you only posted that you think her 'weak' then changed it to 'strong' bec. of making peace with other people who were polite enough to acknowledge your mistakes politely. Might i remind you child, that those people are the ones who agreed with me and you're the one who keeps insisting that she's weak when she's strong in our eyes. 
If you keep ignoring why I said she damaged her honor in my eyes, then that up to you. My reasons are on the last two pages, I'm not responsible for your lack of attention.

Well if you must know, i already addressed your eye-problem in honor. You just did not read my other posts bec. you're tired of acknowledging any more mistakes. Well, thank god i'm not responsible for your shortsightedness. 

Yeah you are indeed rash.
Jaime was in Riverrun.
I judge her decisions, but also said I love them as a reader. I judge her weakness, but I also said how I love how human her character was. I stated this way back, next time think before you post. You got all the time in the world to continue to be stupid.
Of course. Kindness and Honor is stupidity in your book. I'm flattered.
There is no way you could've changed my mind, your post are bais,childish and not that well thought of. How can a person that knows shit of war tactics, politics convince me? You thought Tywin was attacking the Riverlands because he's "evil Tywin arg", you thought the Freys had custody of Jaime. If someone changed my mind it was LordStoneheart.
Duh. so you only posted that you think her 'weak' then changed it to 'strong' bec. of making peace with other people who were polite enough to acknowledge your mistakes politely. Might i remind you child, that those people are the ones who agreed with me and you're the one who keeps insisting that she's weak when she's strong in our eyes. 
Well if you must know, i already addressed your eye-problem in honor. You just did not read my other posts bec. you're tired of acknowledging any more mistakes. Well, thank god i'm not responsible for your shortsightedness. 

See I don't get why you say I changed it to strong? I said she made weak minded decisions, which is true. I said she has strong obvious qualities like a lot of women I know and don't. I don't even know why I'm debating with an obvious idiot. I'm done. believe what you will. I gave you detailed undeniable reasons to my arguments and all you did was assume what kind of person I was, which brings nothing to the argument.

Archived