TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

And on my way I go! This day went by rather fast.

It's summer here too, Bucky! It's sunny and 25°C. Glorious...

Tater, I will gladly share your victory in spirit! That's the closest I get to winning xD.

Welcome to the spamfamily/asylum, King Joff! :cheers:

I know I said I was leaving after all my failed posts but... but....but..... My son just said

"Mama, I really want a baby. I want my own little brother. I want to be a brother, mama. Please! Please mama?"

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Tis payback for teasing Koba

One does not simply tease Koba and gets away with it :lol: In my experience they forget everything if you dangle something shiny and noisy in their face....

Congrats Tater!!! Great idea for the thread. Rhae you are one of a kind,love :) :kiss:

Now...what is all this hate talk against poor poor art of stripping...there's nothing wrong in taking your clothes off...slooooooowly...piece by piece...<wipes off a drool> ....what were we talking about....I sign pro stripping just cause I love underdogs....:P

*signs the pro stripping bill*

Koba my swiss sister we must needs Swiss you up a bit

I'm trying...I tried just a second ago to find me some nice avatar before I strip :leer: this old one...so I typed team switzerland on google and guess what popped up...THIS :lol: I might put one of these just for the laughs...:lol:

I'm trying...I tried just a second ago to find me some nice avatar before I strip :leer: this old one...so I typed team switzerland on google and guess what popped up...THIS :lol: I might put one of these just for the laughs...:lol:

:lol: I don't know how I feel about this (very Swiss of me).

I need translation from Tater to English...what assassinations? :idea:

Let's just say that it'd be a real shame if someone were to ask someone for a few favors that are long due .

:ninja:

Perhaps I should turn to seduction :leer: but I'm trying to stand against stripping here :idea:

Ohhhh that's what this is all about...stripping...Well I can't believe that one big,strong man like you could be afraid of little ol' clothless me..:leer: maybe I should turn to seduction :leer:

Ohhhh that's what this is all about...stripping...Well I can't believe that one big,strong man like you could be afraid of little ol' clothless me..:leer: maybe I should turn to seduction :leer:

Oh don't even try ,sugar . Many women and a couple of men have tried to seduce the potato , non have succeeded :smug:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I welcome our new Swiss overlord

Am I angry Swiss kid yet? I tried to change it but I still see Queen of Hell.

Oh don't even try ,sugar . Many women and a couple of men have tried to seduce the potato , non have succeeded :smug:

None was me :kiss:

Am I angry Swiss kid yet? I tried to change it but I still see Queen of Hell.

None was me :kiss:

Try clearing your cache

Nah, sorry . The chances of me being wooed by flesh are very low . It never happened actually , you'd have better luck courting me with words, smiles and innocence :wub: which sadly has not happened either :( I guess I'll know she's the one when it does happen ,no ?

Archived