TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

Hey sugar

You almost got us punched in a fight

Ooh!

Something sonething something something words words words....I need yooouuuu; So don't fight it; life is a rollercoaster, just got to ride it....

Okay, so the words arent coherent in my head :p but I know the song, which is alwYs a bonus :commie:

' Abend.

So I drew Germany. Waiting for the avatar to update.

LT, can you check the grammar in my signature that I tried to translate into German?

It was so hot at the dancing lessons today ... summer is great, and wearing short-sleeved T-shirts and skirts and all. But working out is exhausting!

Here is to summer!

The quoting system is back to normal now, yep. I am still experiencing some trouble with loading the board though.

Blushing, eh?

You are still an extreme sportsperson compared to me, my "jogging" barely ever takes up more than half an hour altogether, and I run maaaaaaaaybe half of that. Actually the past few times I did not enjoy it at all, I am feeling like I am not getting anywhere and not becoming better.

Awww, I love your German signature, Buck O_O

It loads for me, but last night I couldn't see Koba's new av. That loads now too. :D

Don't give up, that's how it goes, small steps, one at a time. I honestly admire your determination, I give up doing sports so easily... I really want to fix that now, need to get in shape an look hawt for summer. My problem with running is that first I don't have the cardio then that fixes itself, but my legs get tired, then I ignore that and it's okay again, but then lack of stamina returns and it's like this never ending circle. :lol: Well, it actually ends when I have a fuck this shit moment and decide it was enough and walk back. But I found that going to the park was a great idea, because the running track is absolutely crowded in the evening and other people running around me is an awesome motivation. I don't really have any great goal with this like running 10kms in an hour like big time runners do, I just want some basic stamina and better looking legs. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the schedule and go jogging twice a week. /workout talk

Morning you all from you resident stripping degenetate.

Lady O you just made my day, thanks for the pick that was hawt even for Dubai and it's already 35 and it's only 7am. Btw the song is perfect you made me laugh

35 at 7am? :eek: I'll stop complaining about my own weather. That's extreme. I'm not a fan of heat.

I'ma gonna start by saying I'm totally ok with Spam Stripping

This is only for Koba's eyes (ok, it's for all y'alls)

zomg

*click at your own risk*

Whew, it's getting hot in here.

Little O forgets NOTHING. He remembers crap from over a year ago. In full detail. I honestely didn't believe children were capable of this. This is both good and bad.

Funny side story: Hubby was watching her new vid on the puter and Little O saw and came flying into my room and said "Mama! Daddy's watching hootchies"

Where does he learn this stuff?????? And in context?????

:lol: to spam stripping

Oh my... *faints* hot actors in baby oil and no shirt... :leer: Thanks for sharing that pic, Lady O :D

Kids are amazing :agree: My friend's kid learned to swear... they have no idea where he might have heard those words (probably from them, though) and they can't make him forget it. While it's pretty embarrassing and definitely a bad thing, we had a hard time not to laugh at this tiny baby running around, giggling and swearing when he failed to "score a goal" between two chairs.

Little O sounds like a sweetheart. :wub:

Hello people!

Everybody's changing their avs and names and sigs for the world cup... I don't really care about football, I usually only watch the world cup from the semi-finals... well, maybe I'll get a new icon if I get into the spirit later on. Love your icons and usernames, btw, they are all so cool and creative :D

First things first... nothing's wrong with my quoting system...o.O maybe it went back to normal in the meanwhile?

So I get online and read TTTNE and I feel like this :lol:

I can absolutely agree with your sister. 60 kmph in my mother's car is entirely different than in my father's car. 60 kmph in that car is like... I'm Batman or so.

:lmao: :cheers: you're totes amazeballz too

Speaking of warm weather... we had 30+ °C. Last Thursday we had 13-4°C.... CRAAAAAAAZY.

Now you just made it all worse... I can't even win from laptop... But I already know what I'll title the thread if I happen to win once.

Hi all!

Where to start...? Oh yeah. I got up. Wasn't easy, wasn't pleasant, but I got up. Fast forward to the exam... The best way to describe it would probably be this. Good thing I made a whole entire back-up plan for the next semester if I don't get in at 3 in the morning when I couldn't sleep. After the exam I wanted to go to this second hand book store I never find because it's hidden in the back of a tiny street but it closed, so I went to another bookshop which of course didn't have what I wanted. So it goes. I came home, put down my stuff and went jogging. I was very proud of myself because I did at least 30 minutes of actual running, the rest of the 75 minutes was walking, but I still did an approx 5 kms route which is good if we are talking about me. It was great. Not because of the accomplishment but because how good I felt/feel afterwards. Except for the headache which must have to do with combination of lack of hydration, hunger, tiredness and sudden heat. Oh and I also went to the drug store and fell in love with 3 summer fragrances... I can't decide which one I want, they are all amazing. One is a very fruity scent, another is a sweetish-spicy and the third is... it smells exactly like *sniff sniff* like you smell when you are on the beach, the perfect mixture of sun lotion, sea water and whatever else adds that plus to your smell after a beach day.

And now I'll shut up and eat, because I'm really hungry.

The bug was fixed .

Ya, I'm sorry for bringing this terrible fate upon you :rolleyes:

Well, fuck ! What can I do that IS NOT wrong ? :crying:

I'm sure things will be alright. It won't be the end of the world if you don't get into MA you could just try again and you could actually study this time :p

It's been so long since I read anything not study related . Not that I have the time .

That's good , I remember when you first asked about my work out ... that was funny :lol

I just had an idea. .. I should go to the lab

Pick the beach one , you'll love it most.

You're not polite either...please don't call my opinion shit...thank you.

I know!!! I played it once....one of the best fun nights ever :)

Not just mine but it should be personal everyone's choice and if one decides to do it they shouldn't be threatened with assassins.

It's alright, you're not the first and you sure as hell aren't the last , I'm used to being hated .

For what it's worth ,I'm sorry , I didn't mean that your opinion was shit , I believe the ideal of total freedom is . And in all honesty I didn't really have any understanding of what you said or the entire argument , just some circling about "leaving clothes behind" whatever that means .

And I like how I'm being hounded on a joke ... oh, well , I never fit in anywhere why should this place be an exception .

Ya, I'm sorry for bringing this terrible fate upon you

Well, fuck ! What can I do that IS NOT wrong ?

I'm sure things will be alright. It won't be the end of the world if you don't get into MA you could just try again and you could actually study this time

It's been so long since I read anything not study related . Not that I have the time .

That's good , I remember when you first asked about my work out ... that was funny :lol

I was joking... :rolleyes: Good for you to have won from mobile.

'Course it won't be. I can finally pursue that career as a stripper.

Failure builds our characters better than anything and if I don't get into Msc, I'll still get a life lesson and new perspectives so it's not like I'll lose anything.

I get literally sick when I don't read anything not study related for longer a month. I'm reading FoMN's book now.

Funny for you. For me it was more like: :shocked: :uhoh: :leaving:

:lol: :D

Greetings from Oman :)

Greeting to Oman! What are you doing in Oman, Koba? :)

I was joking... Good for you to have won from mobile.

'Course it won't be. I can finally pursue that career as a stripper.

Failure builds our characters better than anything and if I don't get into Msc, I'll still get a life lesson and new perspectives so it's not like I'll lose anything.

I get literally sick when I don't read anything not study related for longer a month. I'm reading FoMN's book now.

Funny for you. For me it was more like: :shocked: :uhoh: :leaving:

Whatever. Winning isn't that special really, I mean all I got was more "I hate you"s

Enjoy low lifes drooling over you and pulling bills from your panties I guess , what else should I say ? :rolleyes:

You've got a point , I never failed anything In my life (full marks , graduated top of my class , own every significant record in the facility, top of my class so far in uni too) well except maybe life itself. And I have nothing to show for it .

I have more than 350 books to read ... I don't think our "work reading" is the same . I'd like to read fefe's book too but I haven't even checked my email for it yet .

Well, most of what I do is just to take my mind off of reality , I'm ready for exams , I have been since day one but I read and reread and watch operations to kill time , it's a bit the same with the workout, to have something to do and besides if I don't do it I'd only be an asshole instead of a hot asshole :p

Weekend getaway with hubby and some friends :) It's sooooooo nice to see new places. The mountains look like Mordor, can't wait to see old Muscat :)

Sounds amazing, have a great time!!! :grouphug:

Whatever. Winning isn't that special really, I mean all I got was more "I hate you"s

Enjoy low lifes drooling over you and pulling bills from your panties I guess , what else should I say ? :rolleyes:

You've got a point , I never failed anything In my life (full marks , graduated top of my class , own every significant record in the facility, top of my class so far in uni too) well except maybe life itself. And I have nothing to show for it .

I have more than 350 books to read ... I don't think our "work reading" is the same . I'd like to read fefe's book too but I haven't even checked my email for it yet .

Well, most of what I do is just to take my mind off of reality , I'm ready for exams , I have been since day one but I read and reread and watch operations to kill time , it's a bit the same with the workout, to have something to do and besides if I don't do it I'd only be an asshole instead of a hot asshole

Now you are a hot and passive aggressive asshole :P

Meh... and you tell me that my joke sensor is down...?

No, I don't think our "work reading" is the same either, that doesn't mean I can't be fed up with mine though.

Why don't you do something you enjoy? It might give you more satisfaction than being top of your class and holding every possible record. Not that those achievements are not admirable. They are, don't get me wrong.

Cheer up now and stop thinking about dark shit! :grouphug: Here,have a unicorn poop, this is the only kind of shit you should think about on such a beautiful Friday afternoon we have today. I've been planning to make these cookies for ages...

Morning all :kiss:

Great class last night. Learned a hook kick, sweated lots. Had a 7th degree black belt guest teacher last night. Pretty awesome.

I'ma gonna start by saying I'm totally ok with Spam Stripping

This is only for Koba's eyes (ok, it's for all y'alls)

zomg

*click at your own risk*

Whew, it's getting hot in here.

Little O forgets NOTHING. He remembers crap from over a year ago. In full detail. I honestely didn't believe children were capable of this. This is both good and bad.

:bowdown: you never fail to bring laughter to me Eyron :kiss:

'Cause your friends don't strip and if they don't strip
Well, they're no friends of mine
:leer:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

Funny side story: Hubby was watching her new vid on the puter and Little O saw and came flying into my room and said "Mama! Daddy's watching hootchies"

Where does he learn this stuff?????? And in context?????

Nekid church? Hmmmmmmm, I'd rather howl at the moon

Poor Alex :( Braces are worth it but omg do they suck sometimes.

Eta: that priceless you tube gem

:rofl:

Oh my, that little one is something else!

Yeah, Alex is in for a world of hurt next week. I hope he will eventually thank us for it.

Weekend getaway with hubby and some friends :) It's sooooooo nice to see new places. The mountains look like Mordor, can't wait to see old Muscat :)

Oh, so nice! I would love to see the mis-east some day!

Now you are a hot and passive aggressive asshole :P

Meh... and you tell me that my joke sensor is down...?

No, I don't think our "work reading" is the same either, that doesn't mean I can't be fed up with mine though.

Why don't you do something you enjoy? It might give you more satisfaction than being top of your class and holding every possible record. Not that those achievements are not admirable. They are, don't get me wrong.

Cheer up now and stop thinking about dark shit! Here,have a unicorn poop, this is the only kind of shit you should think about on such a beautiful Friday afternoon we have today. I've been planning to make these cookies for ages...

Rhea is, as always, very wise!

and I love the unicorn poop!

*sneaks in*

Hello Spamland :grouphug: anyone remember me? :ph34r:

Unicorn poo. :commie:

Interesting :lol: So - you're going football and .. .Pokemon?! Hope, everyone's fine. If h_c is around: It would be great to have a recap of the last 2 Month :lol:

*sneaks in*

Hello Spamland :grouphug: anyone remember me? :ph34r:

Interesting :lol: So - you're going football and .. .Pokemon?! Hope, everyone's fine. If h_c is around: It would be great to have a recap of the last 2 Month :lol:

Hello! I recognise the name, I think I arrived as you left maybe :dunno: Our dear Chicken no longer does recaps though :(

Welcome back :grouphug:

I'm slightly disturbed that I now want to taste unicorn poo...

Goooood morning spammmmers!!! It's Friday :commie: :cheers:

I slept from 10pm-1am and then 3am-6am :ack: total bummer.

I don't wanna get outta bed :crying:

But I must!

Today is my 6 year wedding anniversary :)

I slept from 10pm-1am and then 3am-6am :ack: total bummer.

Are you me? This was me exactly :lol: I spent 2 hours reading every news story on BBC news app

But I must!

:love:

Congratulations! And a new baby to celebrate? :lol:

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling :(

But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress :commie:

Congrats! :cheers:

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling :(

But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress :commie:

And Congrats to you as well! Must be a good feeling to be done with classes! Good luck with the exams!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm super excited since here in the US we have a nice 3-day weekend. Only downside is no new GOT episode but I am seeing GRRM at ConCarolinas next week so I'm in a great mood!

Archived