TTTNE 428 : The RhaenysBalerion Appreciation Thread

N/A

It's happening again, I'm spending hours, trying to keep up - but no chance :lol:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Lady O, happy anniversary :grouphug:

Hello Lany, are you still knitting hats?

Bucky - Buchweizen :lol:

I'm not so much into football. Some of you guys even changed their names, I'll try to find out who is who tomorrow. Eira! Team Japan should be mine than, Avi-wise :D

Helena, if you used to be Florence, I remember you too ^^

Plans for the evening: hubby and me actually getting ours lazy bottoms off-couch and go swimming. We've spent a few days at a holidy park with a large swimming pool lately. And I realised how much I missed swimming. And it's a good thing for the old bones anyway. Perhaps I'll not be able to lift a finger tomorrow.

Too hot to make hats...or rather to hot to wear knitted hats.

Swimming with the hubby sounds fun.

Tomorrow we are going to see the new X-Men movie! I am very excited! (I love all the super hero movies, even the lame ones :P )

Hello all *waves* I am home again and I come bearing Season 5 news. Enjoy :)

Congratulations my friend :grouphug: All the hard work will be worth it come August when you get your results, you will see :) I'm very proud of you.

Hullo Smurf, yes that's very funny :lol: When I was in the Lake District on a class trip years ago I saw a deer rummaging through someones backpack for their packed lunch. Your dog sounds very lazy :P

Welcome back, again! :)

Oh she is very lazy but I think I'll blame this one on the heat :P

Or maybe

deer are just to small for her since she's an elk hunter :ph34r:
Nah she's just lazy :D

Greetings Spammland!

I have no time to catch up, but wanted to inform you all that our King, L_T, asked me to tell you all that his laptop broke down and he doesn't know when it will be fixed.

I take this to mean that he won't be around until it's fixed. :crying:

Greetings Spammland!

I have no time to catch up, but wanted to inform you all that our King, L_T, asked me to tell you all that his laptop broke down and he doesn't know when it will be fixed.

That's too bad for him :frown5:

Welcome back, Adara!

Greetings Spammland!

I love your avatar :love: :wub: I do not kill people.That is my least favourite thing to do.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLLLLL!

Thank you hipster Varys with the yellow-green plague :lol: So - you turned from Lannister to Spider? Football made you do it, It is known :D

Varys is a lot more suitable for the World Cup, you know, he likes to have his options open and stuff.

Greetings Spammland!

HE BETTER POST FROM HIS PHONE BECAUSE NO KINGDOM CAN GO ON WITHOUT A KING.

(I'm kidding, L_T hope your laptop woes get fixed soon!

Greetings Spammland!

I hope it gets fixed soon!

congrats LadyO :cheers: :commie:

welcome home Brandon :)

Lany that is exciting about the guest instructor, glad it was a good class!

Happy Friday all

Thanks :) It is cool to have guys who have been doing karate for 40 or so years giving you tips!

*sneaks in*

Hello Spamland anyone remember me?

Interesting So - you're going football and .. .Pokemon?! Hope, everyone's fine. If h_c is around: It would be great to have a recap of the last 2 Month

Heeey there! How have you been Adara? It's been ages (two months it was?) since I last saw you. Hope everything's fine :grouphug:

I'm slightly disturbed that I now want to taste unicorn poo...

Goooood morning spammmmers!!! It's Friday

I slept from 10pm-1am and then 3am-6am total bummer.

I don't wanna get outta bed

But I must!

Today is my 6 year wedding anniversary

Happy anniversary!!

Unicorn poo is yummy :leaving:

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling

But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress

Congrats, Helena! :grouphug: Have fun tonight!! :cheers:

I need to get away from this subjet for a while.

I have been studying most of the time till now, but this one particularly goes so sloooooooooow ... I might try with lit theory a bit later, that is more interesting than sociolingustic.

I find out that contrary to most of my colleagues, I nowadays like writing assignments better than studying to learn something by heart for an exam. Especially if I like my topic, of course. I like finding new stuff on my topic, I like drawing out new conclusions and formulating them as I see fit, I like seeing my conclusions confirmed by texts from other authors (and of course seeing the page count grow in Word!) better than having to remember some information that I do not know what to do with.

I might be a bit weird like that.

I want to eat something sweet. Chocolate. Sadly, I have none.

Thank you.

I could actually run longer than the past few days today. I seriously do not understand it - I see neither progress nor getting worse, I can once do better and once worse in a completely random order. Once I think my legs look better when I see myself in the mirrors in the dance school, and another day I think they are not. - I am not doing it primarily to lose weight or become skinner or anything though. Compared to you (but I really jog waaaaaaaay shorter time than you), my legs usually do not hurt, I just lack stamina and start catching my breath quickly, my legs go faster than my breath can follow (probably dancing lessons, especially tap-dancing is responsible for that). And I am not ready to call myself determined in it either (just look at our hero Lany, that is determination! ). And I do not much understand the "lose weight, look hawt for summer" line of thinking because the beach is usually the place I care least about how I look - I want to go swimming, I love the sea, and I will wear a swimsuit and go swimming and not care what anybody might think about that because it is something I enjoy much. But this is me being a bit weird again.

So you prefer doing scientific research to learning stuff by heart. What's weird about that? :dunno: That's really great, if you ask me, it means you are into all the scientific activity, you like what you study, that's really positive in my opinion.

*sends Buck chocolate*

I think that depends on many things - how long you can jog on one particular day. Maybe you are more tired in certain days. As for how you see your legs in the mirror, I think that has to do more with your mind than your legs. When you are more confident about yourself, you see the change, when you have a low self-esteem day, you don't. I experience that with every single body part of mine every single day :lol: One day I look into the mirror and think Great, I look great and the next day I look into the mirror and think Oh dear, why am I so ugly... Oh well, Lany represents the level of determination I'd not reach if I lived a hundred years, that's part of her Lany-awesomeness. :bowdown: And no, I don't want to lose weight either, or get skinnier, my weight is perfect the way it is (no, that wasn't egoistic and conceited at all, haha), maybe plus 1-2 kgs would be nice, but it's really okay. I just want my legs to look nicer/heftier/can't really explain. Well, in general I care way too much about how I look, and it's not really about look hawt for summer just look hawt in general, the summer part is just motivational, so I don't keep putting off exercising.

So I was out walking with my dog today and heard something coming moving in the woods. As I stand staring at the place I heard something from a deer walks out. I think my dog was as suprised as I was because she just sat down and looked at it(and she's a hunting dog, that's not what they do ). It was like 20 meters from us walking slowly but not threatening towards us and then it seemed to remember that it's a deer and jumped away through the woods. It was really cool and very starnge

This is really cool :D We had a dog once who froze from the sight of frogs like that. It was kinda funny, once he saw a frog on the edge of the pool and he stopped and stared and his eyes crossed and he ran away :lol: The deer is amazing.

Greetings Spammland!

I take this to mean that he won't be around until it's fixed.

Hope L_T's laptop will get fixed soon!

I love your avatar I do not kill people.That is my least favourite thing to do.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLLLLL!

I love this stuff. The llama thing.

welcome back, Bran :cheers:

Evening!

Oh boy, it's almost 9... when did it get so late...? I should wash my hair and start packing and get ready and stop forgetting taking my vitamins because I skipped the last three and it's just really really NOT good to forget about taking things you are supposed to take...... (even if they are only vitamins)

I went to THREE drugstores today to find a travel toothbrush. There's travel sized tooth paste everywhere, but no toothbrush. Very annoying.

Okay, goodnight people, have a nice weekend, hope you are doing great!

So I did no more studying today. What I did was add another page to my already too long seminar. :read: :blushing: Somebody make me just hand in the damn thing already.

I should probably not have started watching another season of Friends less than two weeks before my exams. :leaving:

Princess Leia fantasy though ... :lmao:

Janice annoys me so much. <_<

I really liked the writing assignments in college too (shocking, I know!)

Thank you dear, but I think anyone who works hard at something is most certainly determined. I also don't have a lot of stamina, and breath way too heavy (both are much improved over the past year)

To me. summer skinny thing is a vanity thing, usually by people who look fine already (ok, sorry if that offends anyone, you* just might be the exception ) I personally want to look good all year round

eta: * the general "you" not Bucky, I was agreeing with her

Well, about anybody has more stamina than I do ...

Of course it is better to look fine all year round. :)

*official spoiler test*

Koba?

BABY ??

REALLY?! :lmao:

Varys is a lot more suitable for the World Cup, you know, he likes to have his options open and stuff.

HE BETTER POST FROM HIS PHONE BECAUSE NO KINGDOM CAN GO ON WITHOUT A KING.

Speaking from kings, has somebody heard from our former one (not Zar), CROW, recently? Shal we HAR HAR HAR some to make him pop by?

So you prefer doing scientific research to learning stuff by heart. What's weird about that? That's really great, if you ask me, it means you are into all the scientific activity, you like what you study, that's really positive in my opinion.

*sends Buck chocolate*

I think that depends on many things - how long you can jog on one particular day. Maybe you are more tired in certain days. As for how you see your legs in the mirror, I think that has to do more with your mind than your legs. When you are more confident about yourself, you see the change, when you have a low self-esteem day, you don't. I experience that with every single body part of mine every single day One day I look into the mirror and think Great, I look great and the next day I look into the mirror and think Oh dear, why am I so ugly... Oh well, Lany represents the level of determination I'd not reach if I lived a hundred years, that's part of her Lany-awesomeness. And no, I don't want to lose weight either, or get skinnier, my weight is perfect the way it is (no, that wasn't egoistic and conceited at all, haha), maybe plus 1-2 kgs would be nice, but it's really okay. I just want my legs to look nicer/heftier/can't really explain. Well, in general I care way too much about how I look, and it's not really about look hawt for summer just look hawt in general, the summer part is just motivational, so I don't keep putting off exercising.

I went to THREE drugstores today to find a travel toothbrush. There's travel sized tooth paste everywhere, but no toothbrush. Very annoying.

IDK, most just learn what they need and they are done with it. :dunno:

My father was nice and gave me some chocolate that was hidden R'hllor-knows-where. :) Thanks to you too!

Oh, it definitely has to do with low/high-self-esteem days, I have those too, like you describe.

Where are you travelling? You can just take the usual toothbrush.

I have never bought a smaller toothbrush and toothpaste than usual ones. :D

Damn, the emoticon police is strict today!

*sneaks in*

Hello Spamland anyone remember me?

Interesting So - you're going football and .. .Pokemon?! Hope, everyone's fine. If h_c is around: It would be great to have a recap of the last 2 Month

Adara!! Welcome Home!!!

Forgot to add; my enrolment in Sixth Form officially ended today. I only have exams remaining now, starting in June...its a strange feeling

But I am going out to celebrate tonight and wearing a dress

Have fun for us all!!! :cheers:

Happy anniversary Lady O!

Congrats!

What do you need poisoned unicorn poo for?

So I was out walking with my dog today and heard something coming moving in the woods. As I stand staring at the place I heard something from a deer walks out. I think my dog was as suprised as I was because she just sat down and looked at it(and she's a hunting dog, that's not what they do ). It was like 20 meters from us walking slowly but not threatening towards us and then it seemed to remember that it's a deer and jumped away through the woods. It was really cool and very starnge

That sounds absolutely amazing!! How cool!!

Love ya back

ya loopy fucking cu**

I may have to start buying Saga by the issue even though I told myself I would wait for the cool volumes (its just so hard to wait)

:wub: I love it when you talk to me like that :leer:

I think I just started ovulating.

Sam > Dean

:lmao:

Perhaps TBB is the next to have a baby rumor :ninja:

Greetings Spammland!

I take this to mean that he won't be around until it's fixed.

DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!!!! BOIL IT FIRST!!!!!!

Our King! I was going to send him a :kiss: too :(

I have come to the sad realization that I have a strange addiction to watching really dumb paranormal shows :blushing: It's like my reality tv junk food. I particularily love The Dead Files because the lady always has these quirky looks on her face like somebody just farted next to her :lol: maybe the dead pass gas?

1 more month til Summer Break :commie:

DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!!!! BOIL IT FIRST!!!!!!

Yes, what the heck happened to our water? Fortunately, I have a case of drinking water in the trunk of my car at all times. I hope they figure out what happened and can fix it soon.

Yes, what the heck happened to our water? Fortunately, I have a case of drinking water in the trunk of my car at all times. I hope they figure out what happened and can fix it soon.

What happened to the water? I heard something on the news, but everyone here was talking so I don't know what happened.

Earlier today I was looking for pictures for my daughter and I came across some from the LA Con, including this one of me being knighted

What happened to the water? I heard something on the news, but everyone here was talking so I don't know what happened.

Earlier today I was looking for pictures for my daughter and I came across some from the LA Con, including this one of me being knighted

Apparently it has e.coli :stillsick: or something like that.

Which con was it? So far the only cons I've known of are the Wondercon, LB con and Comikaze.

That is seriously an awesome pic :bowdown: And gorgeous dress!

Eta: I'm very proud of myself - I figured out how to get flash on my kindle :commie:

Archived